ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member - 172 Cup - Norfolk

172 Cup
Hi all, thought I would pop a post in this section, been reading so many threads and picking up so much useful information after my recent purchase.

Just over a month ago now I picked up a 172 Cup.
Went to snetterton on my 17th Birthday (now 22) in a relatives 172 cup at the time, he got rid of it and got another one last year and had the opportunity to take his round snetterton on a novice day, ended up around 3 hours of track time.

Loved it so much that within a month I went out and bought my own.

Pretty standard, OZ racing wheels being refurbed at the moment, KTEC cat-back stealth system and recaro's.

No big plans, just tidy it up, steering wheel needs a retrim then work my way round refreshing supension bushes etc. Next on the list is cambelt + dephaser as pulley wasn't done on cambelt change and is a little noisy, not horribly loud though.

2016-06-04 15.58.04.jpg

172 Cup
Thanks for all the nice comments! :D

Previous owner to me had barely used the car, only 400~ miles over the past year, this was after a good machine polish after getting it home as was a typical British drive home!

Karlos172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio182 Trophy/R5GTT
Looks a good clean example. Bought a 172 Cup as a daily nearly 9 years ago now, do make a great daily drive ;-).