ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New lexus LFA

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
The front promised so much, but the rear failed to deliver. Do not want.

Got a HUGE amount of potential over the GTR. Not a competitor at all. There are a lot of drivers (racing drivers that is! :rasp:) rating this as the best road car they have ever driven! :eek:

I was going to post a thread about this but you beat me to it. Here's what I was going to post. It's ugly but oh the noise! lol

[YOUTUBE]nDsXsdNgov0[/YOUTUBE]

B

Brown.

ya couldnt do that twice!

500x_big-tesla-crash.jpg

I quite like the look of it, side on looks odd though. I can see a lot of other cars in it too, a bit of Ferrari, same Gallardo & a bit of R8.

$400,000.00 wow !! Expencsive. I can't that many being shifted tbh.

Last edited:
i was gonna post too. saw the vid on PH, the engine and exhaust note is one of the best ive ever heard.

i like it, price is painful though

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
from some shots it looks alot like a gtr...

in the shots at the start of that vid where its got the matt black panels on it to disguise it... is that not the shots that some magazines were saying it was the new supra??

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The rear looks like the back of a fridge.

Price is rediculous too.I can think of many cars for less than half the money that would sit in my mill garage.