ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New kid on the block.. (Help/Advice needed)

The super slow Clio!
Hellloooo everyone!
Been waiting till I picked up my car to make my first post, so here it is;
I iz now the proud owner of a baby Clio, 1.2 16v Dynamique, Mk2 Ph3 right?

Still needs a decent clean but here's some crappy pics

I already have some ideas of what I'm going to do but any advice or ideas wouldn't go astray!

Neeeeed to get a wheel cap for the rear left wheel cause that is bigging the hell out of me!
But after that it'll be;
Coloured badges - Thinking a dark royal blue?
Refurbed wheels , sprayed matt black with blue diamond
Colour code the body, maybe blue bullets?
RS grillllllll
Lowered, getting Rokkors hopefully, hearing good things from here anyway
Silvervisions
Short ariel
New stereo, speakers, sub and head unit.

More idea's but I'm a student so I ain't going to be able to get all this too quick!

One thing that worries me though is that, when I picked this up on Friday, there is a terrible squealing noise from the engine when I rev, I'm thinking it's the fan belt but I'm not mechanic so I can't be sure. The most annoying part about this is that when I brought it for a test drive last week, I head a tiny sqeek from the engine, said it to the mechanic at the garage and he said that it'll come with a full service before I pick it up and he'll sort it out, he even said he change the belt I think but he obviously didn't! I'm going to give him a ring tomorrow and should be dropping it up to him later in the week, it came with 3 month warranty so there won't be any problems I hope. It's nothing too serious though is it? The car came with a full service history and all that jazz so it seems pretty clean and it's in pretty good shape apart from that, less that 40,000 miles on the clock!

Aaanyway, just wanted to say hi, hopefully will be chatting to most of you in the near future. (Probably more annoying that chatting though :clown:)

Last edited: