ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Interior Goodies

200 FF Storm Grey
Fitted my OMP Trecento Wheel, OMP Boss Kit & Cobra Suzuka Pro seat on Cobra Aluminium side mounts and OMP subframe.

Also OMP 4 point harnesses.

I'll be updating my progress thread later with a few more pics and tales!

DSC_8255.jpg

DSC_8258.jpg

DSC_8260.jpg

DSC_8265.jpg

DSC_8261.jpg

DSC_8332.jpg

DSC_8268.jpg

DSC_8249.jpg

DSC_8342.jpg

Couple of quick outside photo's (a dirty car never looks good in bright sunlight!)

DSC_8245.jpg

DSC_8348.jpg

Very nice. I like that wheel, looks almost OEM. Would be even more so without the stickers etc on it.

Got any normal shots? Lol. So not through a harness hole.

200 FF Storm Grey
Very nice. I like that wheel, looks almost OEM. Would be even more so without the stickers etc on it.

Got any normal shots? Lol. So not through a harness hole.

Yeh that's why I went for it, I thought picking a wheel and seats would be easy but it was very hard lol, spent quite a bit of time searching for the right combo, very nearly went for red harnesses aswell but decided agaisnt it, glad I did now.

Lol what do you want normal shots of mate?

200 FF Storm Grey
I like this, a lot!
You thought about having another front seat?

Yeh mate, bit of a ball ache in that I was expecting to be able to mount the seats directly to the car, when it came to it i realised it was going to look a bit of a mess & wanted to know everything was tight so fitted my standard seats back in (by this time I had the seats all out), went to buy two new subframes but one came up for sale on here, so picked that up then just sort of left it for a few weeks driving with the one seat.

I've ordered the passenger side subframe from KAM racing yesterday so just waiting on it now so I can put the second in.

Cheers for the comments

LY 182
Is that the 300mm wheel? Looks mint that. Pretty sure it's the one I want.

Slightly off topic, what's the crack with aftermarket steering wheel and insurance?

M135i
Looking good fella, some nice new little mods.

Some excellent pictuires from Wez. Hes really getttin good ith the camera now.

200 FF Storm Grey
Is that the 300mm wheel? Looks mint that. Pretty sure it's the one I want.

Slightly off topic, what's the crack with aftermarket steering wheel and insurance?

Yeh 300mm mate, they were fine, Adrian Flux are great, rang them up to tell them and within 5 seconds it was added.

Looking good fella, some nice new little mods.

Some excellent pictuires from Wez. Hes really getttin good ith the camera now.

Indeed he is lol, you lot going TFS?

looks very nice....you goin to the meet..norfbest lot,goin in2 north wales?

Was hoping to mate but going Canada end of April so think I might have to give it a miss now as I need spends :-\

LY 182
Yeh 300mm mate, they were fine, Adrian Flux are great, rang them up to tell them and within 5 seconds it was added.

Ah schweeet. I'm with Brentacre so hopefully I'll be okay with doing it too. Does it stop the airbag from working? :/

Oh and what finish did you get the wheel? I spotted it on Demon Tweeks but it has 3 different finsih choices.

200 FF Storm Grey
Well there's no airbag in it so it can't work, I was under the impression it stopped the passenger side from working but had it on Clip system at the weekend and it read no faults so passenger side may well work.

Brentacre should be fine, I was with them last year, just make sure they understand the airbag is no more lol.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Is that wheel the leather one or Polyurethene, looks tiny though.

Looks mint, and will probably be the one i'll go for.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Hope so, cos it's the cheapest and looks the best from what i can see, what BOSS to?

200 FF Storm Grey
Yeh mate it's the polyeurathane one, I thought the leather looked like it had been put together by a 5 year old 2bh, it just looked messy.

To be honest you don't really notice the size, I drive holding the top of the wheel so it's exactly where the standard wheel would sit (just use the adjustable column), depends on your driving style I suppose, if you hold it with both hands then I imagine it would feel alot more noticeable.