ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New here looking for some help

Clio 1.4 07 MK3
Hey guys just joined up here im 18 just got myself a clio 1.2 16v with sport bodykit and spolier and tints. I have been told the clio gives out about 75bhp. And to be honest i want to hit about 100 at least i have been looking at adding like full system exhausts(powerflow) and such but can anyone tell me whats the best to do?

Thanks.

I think youd be really lucky to get 100bhp out of your car. These are a couple of things you could do however to get it up to say around 90-95.

1. Performance Exhaust
2. Induction Kit/Panel Filter
3. De-Cat
4. ECU Remap
5. Fast Road Camshaft

errmmm cant really think of anything else

www.k-tecracing.com have a wide supply of performance parts, and you could get most of the stuff up there from them. For a camshaft you could see if piper make one for your model or contact Angelworks who quoted me £230 for a fast road cam.

hope this helps, people correct me if i wrong please!

Remove all the mods, drive it standard and build up NCB whilst not being bummed by insurers for silly mods.

Then by a fast car to start with.

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
what ralph said, makes much more sense than spending stupid amounts modifying a car.

Audi TT 225
My old 1.6 fiesta zs kicked out 105 standard, be lucky to get that from a 1.2 without spending silly money. And the money it would take you may as well have just bought one with a bigger engine.
But IK and exhaust will make it sound nice so you'll think its going faster :D

Clio 1.4 07 MK3
I think youd be really lucky to get 100bhp out of your car. These are a couple of things you could do however to get it up to say around 90-95.

1. Performance Exhaust
2. Induction Kit/Panel Filter
3. De-Cat
4. ECU Remap
5. Fast Road Camshaft

errmmm cant really think of anything else

www.k-tecracing.com have a wide supply of performance parts, and you could get most of the stuff up there from them. For a camshaft you could see if piper make one for your model or contact Angelworks who quoted me £230 for a fast road cam.

hope this helps, people correct me if i wrong please!

Thanks for your help will take a look.

Lots of people will tell you to buy a faster car to begin with but like me you are probably restricted by insurance. IMO modding a car is fun and you will learn a lot!