ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New head and speakers advice

Trophy 265/500
I'm toying with getting an Alpine 9850 head (the one with the integral iPod connector lead).

What would be good speakers to pair with this. Ideally these should be a nice easy swap out (I'll be getting Halfrauds or similar to do it, as I know nothing about ICE)

May also go with the stalk adaptor if I can get one. Anyone had any joy with these?

BTW, all going into a Trophy.

Cheers

Trophy 265/500
They look rather nice. Never had anything with crossovers before!

Looks a good trader too. Impressive theyve managed to keep 100% positive with that many customers. Not a single moaning git (I'm just bitter because I got a neg feedback for reporting someone for selling counterfeit games once)

Now if I can get them or something similar in by the FCS, I may be able to even open the doors without shame!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I brought a stalk adaptor for mine once tried to connect it al but didnt work for some reason and couldnt seem to find the right bits for it. Cost me around 35 quid from halfrauds. I just took it back but would love to have stalk control.