ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Hack (One for the bikers)

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
So my love affair with Suzuki has ended after less than 2 years. My 2014 GSXR600 was a cracking bike, very good at doing everything just not that exciting for me, had it from new and found i wanted to spend money on it to make it more appealing to me, I just never really loved that bike that much!

So chopped it in for a Big Bang R1! I've fancied one of these for ages, I just love the look of them, the underseat exhausts and this one has the very expensive Akrapovic Titanium cans on it (£1000!). Only 1 owner and I don't think I've seen a cleaner used bike! My first delv into the Litre class after having 3 x 600cc bikes since passing my test in 2010 (with a 2 year break!) Insurance is only £350 FC but i am an old git at 34 now!

R1_NAT.jpg

Pick her up next week, can't wait! (Sorry for poor pic, it was just outside the dealers)

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Going from a 600cc up to the litre club is a very different riding experience altogether mate! You're gonna have some fun! Want to power wheelie at 120? They will happily and easily raise their nose when you crack the throttle open even at 120. Lol!!