ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Focus. thoughts?

Never above 25mpg
Jumping on the Renault idea of revising a model a million times before doing something original again.

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
The interior definitely looks a lot more modern! My brother drives a 1.6 08 focus zetec and the one complaint I have is that the dials etc are just rather DULL.. so its good to see Ford has addressed this with a bit more classy and hi-tech approach

american styling at its worst, RS might make it look better but it still looks like an mpv.

they are using the original focus's reputation as a selling point, so keep restyling/improving the original mk1 and they will sell a shed load all day everyday...

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Jumping on the Renault idea of revising a model a million times before doing something original again.

Theres no need for a "new" Model as such, because Ford have a car that covers every section of the market.

So a new model would just be a Rename.

And theres no need to do that because of how sucessfull the focus name has been for them.

I really like it tbh

As for the RS model

http://www.autocar.co.uk/blogs/anythinggoes/archive/2010/01/14/the-ford-focus-rs-of-the-future.aspx

This is the design from a friend of mine that won the Autocar/Ford design comp, To design the Next Focus RS.

Iceberg Ph1
See this when it first popped up on PH.. What's with manufactures making bigger and smaller versions of similar looking cars! Ghastly.. The Fez is nice but now the Focus.. Totally out of proportion and looks totally sh!t.. Pfft

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
looks good.It will still sell like hot cakes.

Best seller for the last 10 years i believe,they must be doing something right...