ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Design Samco Inlet Bend

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Yeah mate they are available but will take 5weeks as they are made to order.

I can get them through work they cost around £62.12. I have been temted to get one for the Trophy as it comes with the breather pipe already attached, and saves getting a piece of straight Samco for the breather pipe.

Drop me a PM

far better - is 4 layers thick instead of 2, has an oil resistant layer on the inside which the hill power doesnt. the inside is far smoother/neater = better air flow, plus has the breather all built in.

RB 182
Has anyone else noticed that the top of the breather pipe rubs against the bonnet lining? mine has a small friction burn on it :( Will need to tweek it about me thinks...

Anyone fitted? Would like to know some comments on this.
I know it should be better cos of the inner surface got smoother. But how's the different?? Or just look good :p

Clio 172 mk2
Anyone fitted? Would like to know some comments on this.
I know it should be better cos of the inner surface got smoother. But how's the different?? Or just look good :p

Haven't fitted one but 60 quid is a lot of money for cosmetics

Good s**t though if you have spent loads of money on engine detailing etc

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
I have one fitted running the standard air box and K&N panel filter, it does make a difference as the internal bore is smooth so allows the flow of air the run faster with less turbulance.

I doubt that there will be any notable gains, but in theroy it should allow the air to flow better so it cant be a bad thing.

Clio 172 mk2
unlikely to make any gains on the dyno though even though it's smoother on the inside than the OE one.

Looks very nice though, just wish it was a little cheaper but I suppose it's cheaper than the Subaru ones which cost over £200

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Ha Special Offer, I just bought mine through work at cost, complained about the fit, and Samco sent me another one. Thats the benefit of working in the performance parts and accesories market.