ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New dash addition. Not to everyone's taste...

So I got bored and decided to make this.

Attachments

• IMG_4286.jpg
    IMG_4286.jpg
    633.7 KB · Views: 416

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Could of used a set of cheap dash strips rather than those rare carbon ones! I got £30 for my last set, what a waste.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Could of used a set of cheap dash strips rather than those rare carbon ones! I got £30 for my last set, what a waste.
Rare? Were they not fitted to every ph2 172 and 182 (ex. Cup + Trophy)?
no mate, standard silver were. However, those as above with the carbon effect were only in certain models and a hard set of strips to find.

no mate, standard silver were. However, those as above with the carbon effect were only in certain models and a hard set of strips to find.
They were in my old 172 so I thought that was the case. I stand corrected! I wish I'd kept them now lol.

Really ? I never knew that. I'm still convinced that's how they all look though.