ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW cliosport.net stickers

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Any one got any pics of good pics of the latest cliosport stickers on the car pics aint comin up on shop ???:S

172 Cup
100_1417.JPG

Mk1 Maxim Sport
agreed, i prefer the old ones with the lines underneath but can do nowt about it so looks like ill av to get a new one!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I definitely won't be buying any . I'll stick with my old ones . When and if they fade they'll go in the bin and i won't have any .

RenaultSport 172.
ive got one...it was adapted there and then, but ive got it. smart as fuwk...much better than the old ones IMO

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Fair enough, you wont be wanting a membership pack too then ;)

Probably not :

*Membership Card - why , what for ?
*Sticker - no thanks , no need for one .
*Keyring- i have a quite a few lol
*Tax Disc Holder - already have one ;)
*Welcome Letter - welcome to what ?

Mk1 Maxim Sport
^^ lol fair point! i thought the same about the membership card and the letter.

Rage's sticker doesnt look too bad though, from what i can remember he just sliced off the colours from either side but tbh i prefer the ones being sold by russ@gasperformance with the simple cliosport.net

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Lmfao . I've always prefered to be in the minority than the majority with all the other lemmings ;) Good choice of song / vid though :)

ITB BG 182
Fair enough, you wont be wanting a membership pack too then ;)

Probably not :

Hang on a minute, people on here by the hundreds moan like little kids not getting their pocket money all because some one has not made a membership pack for the £5/£10 worth of cliosport membership. then people moan about every thing not being upto date like in the gallery or shop and some things on the forum aswell. An if i remember loads of people was asking for some form of I,D to say they are a member and possibly some thing to say they are with cliosport for the car and keys.

So this new bunch of people running ClioSport.net have got off their arses and made some thing new and to cover most areas for your lot and now your all moaning yet again about the membership pack.
Ill be having a pack and new membership when it runs out.

Good on you lot for doing what you have done for this lot.

Quit ya whining, at least cs people are trying to move on with the times and do everything they can for this forum.
If you think you can do better why not apply to run cliosport?

Golf TDI
Probably not :

Hang on a minute, people on here by the hundreds moan like little kids not getting their pocket money all because some one has not made a membership pack for the £5/£10 worth of cliosport membership. then people moan about every thing not being upto date like in the gallery or shop and some things on the forum aswell. An if i remember loads of people was asking for some form of I,D to say they are a member and possibly some thing to say they are with cliosport for the car and keys.

So this new bunch of people running ClioSport.net have got off their arses and made some thing new and to cover most areas for your lot and now your all moaning yet again about the membership pack.

Quit ya whining, at least cs people are trying to move on with the times and do everything they can for this forum.

completely agreed :)

182-racing-blue

[youtube]B-HTRKlU1EY[/youtube]

Love this tune, a sticker is a sticker, it doesnt make your car.

If you like the forum and its wealth of knowledge then show appreciation. Its just like wearing the s**t jumper your nan gives you for christmas only wearing it all year round, you put it on cos you love her.

Dont see what all the fuss is all about, wear the jumper or dont wear it, I couldnt care less. :nono:

Formally Clio 182
I think having a sticker, keyring (bottle opener), membership card, welcome letter and tax disc holder is a pretty good deal tbh for the extra £5.

I may not use the tax disc holder but the whole pack is amazing for this price as it makes me show as a member when I'm not on the website.

If you got a sticker made on it's own it would probably cost £5 to get it done as it is!

Clio RS 200

completely agreed :)

Total agree. SOunds like someone needs a pesonality transplant......or the love of a good women....poor women....hehe. Come on mate if you don't want one don't like you said. keep smiling life is to short...:)

lol at this thread.

If you don't like the sticker, don't buy it.

I didn't like the old one, and I don't like the new one. But I didn't cry about it. I bought a unnofficial one instead.

I personally think its good the effort the club have put in.

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
I quite like it and it def suits the new 197, but it doesn't keep in line with the old badges on the 1*2's :( I can completely understand updating the logo, but is there still any chance of still purchasing the old sticker?

Loving the membership packs though :)

RenaultSport 172.
bought one, cut the sides off, stuck it on and it was on the piss
took it off and bought another one.
cut the sides off...stuck that on...
and thats on the piss too!
so took cliosport off and just got the URL. looks mint IMO

Ph1 172 + Combo van
got mine today put it on the left bottom of the rear screen it looks oright but i wish i put it under the brake light and its also quite small 20cm wide

PH2 172
Whats the differenc in the 2 of the internal stickers 1 is £1.50 and the other £2.50 whats the best one to get dont want a massive one