ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio addition to the Beaniemoo fleet

Some of a Clio 1.8 16v
The 'Moo' half of Beaniemoo here
We have a new addition!
A couple of months ago I decided enough was enough with the show Saxo and sold it to someone who has now broken it for parts and scrapped the shell!
I decided to get something cheap and fun to just run around in and enjoy ,so got a Mk1 106 1.3 Rallye
Then we recently went on a trackday where the Clio came alive but the Rallye seemed a little swamped by it all, as much as it was still good fun.
But whilst there I had a go in a mates 172 which seemed, quite frankly amazing on track.
So, as soon as that was over I've been looking into selling the Rallye and buying a 172

Then on Sunday morning the Rallye went off to its new home, so, we set off at 12:00 to see a 172 in Somerset and came back 9 hours later, £1250 lighter with this 82k mile beauty

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

It is in beautiful condition and and an absolute bargain!!!
Just can't wait to get it on track now to try and chase my brother round!

Moo

340i
Looks like a good buy at that price!!

shame about the Saxo, after all the hard work you put into it :(