ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
very nice! how many miles price we need more details :)

hopefully see it around! I know chap (jason Noon) you might know who works for sutton auto factors :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
awesome mate.ali's is better just cause he is in it.x

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You have become my new bumchum! :) Love it sir!

take it easy through winter! - best colour too! :approve:

God i miss mine! :( 172's are shi tttteeee

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You have become my new bumchum! :) Love it sir!

take it easy through winter! - best colour too! :approve:

God i miss mine! :( 172's are shi tttteeee

as said once bitten i hope.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
cheers for all the comments guys, to say i'm pleased with it is a bit of a understatement!

love everything about it, the noise mainly and the way people actually stop and stare at it :D

yeah i know jason noon, he was my boss for a bit when i was at bulwell.. i'm half expecting him to buy something equally as daft now in a attempt to show me up :)

few details for you noisey lot..
27000 miles, £12000! bargain imo.. was advertised at 14k so got a good deal!
needs cambelt doing so not really sure where to go but it wont be renault!
pretty much perfect apart from the front alloys could do with a refurb as there a bit bubbled and one of the clips under the bonnet for the storage thingy has broke!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
get a quicksilver OMG

th_IMGP1589.jpg

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
oh thats if you want to lose your hearing!!

Enjoy it took me time to love the VEe. But you soon do, as SCotland says the clutch and gearbox are immense aswell as the noise

St rollin on Borbet
looks good m8 well done,where u going through town yesterday , i think i saw u ,need 2 get together for that meet some time m8

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
yep that would be me hehe.. couldnt resist having a slooow drive through town!

yep definatly.. i'm gonna try and organise a meet but not sure where to do it for

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
off for a drive to matlock soon with the camera to meet dave as he keeps pestering me... :rasp:

pics to follow!

St rollin on Borbet
yep that would be me hehe.. couldnt resist having a slooow drive through town!

yep definatly.. i'm gonna try and organise a meet but not sure where to do it for

count me in m8 ,just let me know where & when

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
cheers for all the comments guys, to say i'm pleased with it is a bit of a understatement!

love everything about it, the noise mainly and the way people actually stop and stare at it :D

yeah i know jason noon, he was my boss for a bit when i was at bulwell.. i'm half expecting him to buy something equally as daft now in a attempt to show me up :)

few details for you noisey lot..
27000 miles, £12000! bargain imo.. was advertised at 14k so got a good deal!
needs cambelt doing so not really sure where to go but it wont be renault!
pretty much perfect apart from the front alloys could do with a refurb as there a bit bubbled and one of the clips under the bonnet for the storage thingy has broke!

small world! tell him i said hi! :) good price nice miles! :eek:

yeh lets get a notts meet not east mids, less travaling for me :D and addz of course.

Where u get that from mate?
How much?
and lastly, wher bouts u from? in notts i mean.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Got it from wales so a fair treck down!
i'm from mansfield so not sure where to try and sort a meet for

is dirty.
Where in Wales did you get this from? I seen one drive passed my work place in traffic at about 5:30 Thursday or Friday last week. Probably was the previous owner taking it for one last drive before it was all sold up! Looks awesome mate, look after it!