ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car, ST!

RS Megane DCi 175
Aye - I'm a fan also. ;)

dsc01238ew2.jpg

First thing to do mod wise is get it lowered - mine was standard ride height for about a week then I got coilies and dropped it. Even the -40mm springs are a great cheaper alternative.

Nice colour too! It's the colour I'd have got, but I'd have been forever trying to keep it clean! Plus performance blue is an ST exclusive ;)

your car looks brilliant mate, what kind of coilies you got? and how much they set you back?

im going to look at getting some eibach springs in a month or so. maybe a k&n too

RS Megane DCi 175
your car looks brilliant mate, what kind of coilies you got? and how much they set you back?

im going to look at getting some eibach springs in a month or so. maybe a k&n too

It's on Weitec Coilovers mate - cost about £450ish from Pumaspeed IIRC. They do go a little lower too but I'm pretty much as low as I can go and still get down my driveway! The eibach's give a good drop too and Ford sell them as an official dealer fit accessory!

K&N is a great mod too - looking at a confirmed +10bhp from it alone! Great gains from something so easy and relatively cheap.