ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car new bike

Writen off dci 100
hi everyone just thought i'd post up a few pics of mey new motors :D picked up the car on monday to rplace my 172 cup and the bike yesterday as a new toy :rasp:

i appolagise for the poor quality but i think im the only member of cs that isn't a professional photographer ;)

the bike is a 2007 limited edition GSXR 600

the car is a 1.5 dci 100 lol

enjoy

P2250018.jpg

P2250019.jpg

P2250020.jpg

lol side ways

P2250022.jpg

P2250021.jpg

P2250023.jpg

P2250024.jpg

P2250025.jpg

P2250026.jpg

P2250027.jpg

P2250028.jpg

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Wheelie machine, lovely but just cant get away with indicators in mirrors on bikes.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
my mates just got the gsxr 600 relentless race replica nice bikes mate

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
deffinately when do you wanna go

we should get a cs nike meet going, infact shall i set on up and gather a bit of interest

Sounds good, most of the lads i used to go out with have either sold up or sadly been killed on them, only me left..lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Bike is awesome!!!!

Clio is, well. Its a diesel. But the bike is awesome!

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
lol didn't notice

if we do go you should know that i would be able to keep up as iv only had it a day and id probably wrap it trying lol

No worries mate, pop through and i will take you on some rounds round here and you can sit on my back wheel, will just go steady, have done it for loads of new lads, it wil get you used to the bike, will also teach you a few little tricks to improve your riding.

I thought you had been riding a while, once you get up to speed you can attempt my record at Hartside, im pretty sure it still stands..:cool:

Breaking mk2 DCI
nice, im up for a bike meet too, and you'll love the dci as much as the bike soon, the fuel costs compared to the 172 will have you griining ear to ear

320d
The bike is awsome.

I've been pillion on a GSXR 750 it was mental. 148mph on the back of a bike is scary to say the least.

Never felt speed like it tbh.

Writen off dci 100
No worries mate, pop through and i will take you on some rounds round here and you can sit on my back wheel, will just go steady, have done it for loads of new lads, it wil get you used to the bike, will also teach you a few little tricks to improve your riding.

I thought you had been riding a while, once you get up to speed you can attempt my record at Hartside, im pretty sure it still stands..:cool:

what you doing sunday :approve:

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Working mate, im off all next week though, best out during the week when its quiet.

I need to check mine out anyways, the limiter came in at 178 today, thats not right.

Writen off dci 100
The bike is awsome.

I've been pillion on a GSXR 750 it was mental. 148mph on the back of a bike is scary to say the least.

Never felt speed like it tbh.

i know lol 8000 revs and the front starts to lift 12000 revs and your just holding on for deer life

Writen off dci 100
Working mate, im off all next week though, best out during the week when its quiet.

I need to check mine out anyways, the limiter came in at 178 today, thats not right.

just give me a pm when you've got some spare time and we'll sort something out i work mon-fri 8-4 lol

Cooksport Fleet
its a good job u bought that suzuki ur gonna need something a bit calmer after near death experiences in that dci!!

Writen off dci 100
its a good job u bought that suzuki ur gonna need something a bit calmer after near death experiences in that dci!!

lol its so slow its unreal i actually feel sorry for any one with a 60bhp dci
and dont get me started on the throttle resonse...

MCS R56
ah but the bank has :rasp:

What bank is this? RBS $hit is about to hit the fan!

Loving the bike! I passed my test a while ago and am trying to get a bike this summer. Only 2 minors on my test though!!!:rasp::rasp:

Hawkeye - 178?! I hope it was on a private road...