ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car, E46 M3 # 2

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Noooo, something a bit special to push it out of the garage I meant!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice car.

My old neighbour has had 3 of them!

I seen a hideous yellow/black E46 tonight. Some sort of showcar with a big front mount. I dont think it was an M3 though. Seen anything like that on cutters?

dci clio track toy..
Can't upload pic of engine bay . I can assure you it does exist .pm me I can send a pic I took 20 mins ago from my phone

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Was only messing darkhorse! Get some pics up when you can would love to see/hear!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
So today was the first part of a full car detail! Snowfoamed with my new kit, tar remover, Iron-X and windows polished. Up next is clay and a full machine polish, then plenty of wax.

IMG_5495_zpscd68aebe.gif

IMG_5498_zps3e08bf4f.gif

IMG_5500_zpsf45e6728.gif

Loads of tar spots that were a b**ch to shift!

IMG_5501_zps66bb089c.gif

IMG_5502_zps57d3735f.gif

Gone mostly, whats left the clay can handle

IMG_5504_zps2fcecef2.gif

And a couple of it rewashed and rinsed off

IMG_5503_zps22ba10fe.gif

IMG_5506_zpsab3fc80c.gif

IMG_5509_zpsd5e25212.gif

IMG_5510_zpsa8f07f78.gif

Looks so much fresher to me!

It may however be going very soon, as I might have decided to use my house deposit for a ridiculous car for a year since I'll never get the chance again, got a test drive booked in next week…..!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I'm doing a Laura! Was going to get a V6 to go alongside this but after seeing a V8 today I've decided to use my house deposit for a year since I'll never get a chance again to get something mental!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
OK so things change daily with me, ended up buying a V6 today so this will be staying :) Can't beat being indecisive and impulsive weekly!