ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New camera = Few new Pictures / 182

Boring pictures on a driveway, just been and bought a new camera so thought id give it a whirl, some didnt come out to bad. Only paid 100 pounds for the camera and its a full 28mm wide angle lense. Let me know what you think. :rasp:
P1010077.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0028.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

DSCF0040.jpg

Sorry should of said lots of pics

ITB'd 182...
I looked at the first pic and thought oh dear, but the ones on your drive are alot better!!

Seems good to me!!

I looked at the first pic and thought oh dear, but the ones on your drive are alot better!!

Seems good to me!!

First one is one my mate took the other week lol. im impressed for the money, lightening was poor too.

prob the wrong place to ask, but if lighting is poor, do you want higher iso and higher exposure ?

TrackCar & F30 330d
Rob your car's a right Jeep lol.
Looks mint mate, Have you got brake air ducts for the fogs yet? Looks nicer with the Carbon splitter ;)

Turbos.
I like it, but for me, silver wheels would look a whole lot better. I also think the front plate looks strange, 3/4 or nout!

200 Gordini
Think mines 10mp and it produces alot clearer pictures than that.

Wanna play a little ball? lol dont need to say it but nice car

Some more pics, not going to start a new thread, but just been messing with the camera, some came out well although i think with the lights it struggled a little

carpark004.jpg

carpark082.jpg

carpark080.jpg

carpark092.jpg

carpark043.jpg

carpark099.jpg

carpark100.jpg

carpark101.jpg

Cheers