ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Alloys

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
dsc01212ue6.jpg

Sorry for the s**t picture :eek: . Will get some new ones soon but you get the idea.

Not bad for a 1.2 ey :rasp:

/carl

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
that looks really nice mate, like the turini's. looks properly spaced too!!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Great work. Certainly one of the best replicas knocking about.
The turinis finish it off better than the 182 wheels ;)

Clio 197
Looks nice although i think a replica is a bit of a waste but still if the insurance doesnt allow you then its better than putting some s**t kit on it.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
its lowered 35mm, would like to go abit lower but dunno if it would be practical at the minute

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Lookin Brilliant! What have you done with the 182 wheels? :)

Erm they are up for sale. No marks or scratches. Bought them new with brand new Firestone/Firehawk tyres which have only done around 900 miles.Also have a spare alloy with a part worn tyre. Looking for around 500 quid or offers near that for the lot:)

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
UPDATE:
dsc05695-482j3b6tc.jpg

dsc05696-482j3mmlg.jpg

dsc05699-482j3tz1f.jpg

dsc05704-482j47i8o.jpg

dsc05709afo8.jpg

You can see the new Custom AAS Exhaust also :)

/carl

Clio
should of got silver ones and a cup splitter, gone for the 172 cup look, still looks mint though :)

Clio 1.2 8V Authentique
Dude it looks so cool, ill have to see it at college some time! Might get those old alloys off you! :p

RS 172
Fantastic car mate. Hoping to get mine looking a bit more like a Sport, but the money isnt exactly flowing at the moment!
How much would a front and rear 172 bumper set be from Renault?