ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New addition, A4 tdi estate.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
We got this a coupe of weeks ago. Girlfriend works for her dad and when this came in, I knew it had to be ours. Private plate going on in a couple of weeks.

Brief spec and and crap pics

04/53 130tdi
family owned from new, did include lots of dog hair.
68000 miles with fsh, cambelt kit and water pump done last week.

drives absolutly spot on, no issues at all. Bodywork is good, need the rear door flatning and polishing, will be done in the week. Overall what a great car and the price £0 :)

C19330FC-5FF7-42E1-A71C-9275FE0C9C0E_zps7i11oxai.gif

8476D077-F4B1-4231-8DA1-61B4ABD88CCE_zpsbu4plxre.gif

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
I really like these A4's. It has aged well and still looks smart now, especially for a 10 year old car. You must have haggled well for £0... ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What's your girlfriend working for your dad got to do with anything? Why was it free?

You're s**t at explaining stuff.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Really wanted a quattro one of these, couldn't find a decent one! :(

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I am crap. Her dad owns a second hand car dealership, funny enough I used to work there years ago. She works there part time as she does mobile hair dressing and works in a salon. Needed a car big enough for all her crap so when this came in it was ideal. It was free because when she passed her test she was given a car, the first being a Clio. As time has gone by she has had different cars etc.

That's a great free car, looks really nice.

When you come to sell let me know I'll give you a tenner and a free pint ;)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ha ha. It won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Chalk and cheese with my car, effortless driving which was handy as I was hungover to death this morning

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Needs a few bits but nothing major. These seem rare too, especially with the milage. Better half was very impressed, how long it stays looking like that I don't know, lol.