ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 Cup Owner

RB 182 cup,astra sri
I have just bought a clio 182 cup. Like so many others, this is my 2nd renault sport clio! I sold my 172 cup a couple of years ago and have missed it so much! I feel like a kid waiting on a xmas present waiting to pick it up this coming friday.

Ideally i wanted a racing blue FF 182 with cup packs but just couldnt find one. I have settled for a 182 cup in racing blue and it is absolutely immaculate. It was advertised for £4700 but i managed to knock £500 off due to the timing belt needing done. i was hoping that when i went to view it i could knock another £200 off but it was just immaculate. Its only done 41k which i think is an added bonus and i think i got a pretty good deal. i just need to organise getting the belts done! :(

I am not too bothered about the poverty spec because its less things that can go wrong in terms of the electrics and i wont really miss them. the only things i would have like to have seen are things like door sills and xenons and other wee finishing touches. I was surprised to see there was no varying window wiper speed facility. i loved this on the 172 cup and cant understand the cost of adding this in would be of any significance.

So, expect to see more posts from me from now on since i havent really posted in the last 2 years and to the person who bought my old car, i want my old cliosport keyring back! its better than the new one you get with the membership!

Clio 197 RB
Welcome to the club! You got a bargain there mate!
Got mine 3 months ago and cost me £4500 with 59,000 miles on it!
Only complaints I have with mine is the ghastly seats!
Buckets soon I think!! Lol

Clown Car
Nope, no modifications are needed and the UCH is setup already to use the stalk, it is a common mod done by the trophy boys as the trophy is based on the cup, do a search on cliotrophy for the part number of the stalk, i think new they are about £45, but you should be able to get one from a scrap yard or cliospares cheap.