ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 172 owner

Clio 172 ph2
WP_20150105_002.jpg

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Hi, yes its my first, not sure what to do yet, new wheels, tints, induction etc I think. Just lowered it 40mm and fitted a straight through 4" Magnex.
How you finding it? What wheels are you going to go for?
Majority of the forum will moan at you if you don't get turinis but just do your car how you want it! Tints are also debateable but I think the back 3 on nimbus clios looks smart!

Clio 172 ph2
Not too sure on the wheels yet, there's so many that'll look good. I want to try and keep it unique, I know a lot of Clio RS owners seem to like the pretty much standard look with Turinis. I remember a Clio RS in an issue of Fast Car years ago with Tiffany blue rims and matching badges and I thought it looked awesome. It's a blank canvas so to speak at the moment. I want tints more for the anti glare at night although I do like the dark look with this colour.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Looking forward to seeing the progress mate! Make sure you start a project thread as and when you do ;)

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
nice enjoy the 172 .or any renault sport are cracking cars for the money i dont care if there are faster newer toys out there now.after having 1 you always come back to them