ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 172 cup owner

macca6

ClioSport Club Member
  megane r26, 172 cup
Hi guys,

just dropping into to say hi. I got my cup this week and i am very happy with how its going. Before this i had a megane r26 and decided to sell it on as im planning to get on the property ladder soon. I was always on megane sport .net and look forward to picking everyones brains.
I also have a few plans for the cup. I will be looking to find a desent cat back system, hopefully yozza if i can get my hands on one or possibly ktr system. Also and induction kit not sure where to go with this yet as i aint read too much. Lastly put it on some coilovers.
Having the cup for a few days now the diffrence between my old r26 and the cup aint really that noticable. The clio is a smaller car that easily punches above it wieght and handling is awsome too. personally i think the cup is more exciting to drive and felt more aggresive than the r26. So in all im happy with the cup:cool:

cheers guys look forward getting to know you all.

Ill also put some pics up this weekend after iv give it a good clean:approve: