ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Netflix free trial?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Hi

Anyone done this? Do you have to sign up through your facebook!!??

Any details at all would be great tbh

Thanks

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I have had it for a few months now just about ran out of things to watch so will probably cancel it soon.

You don't have to sign up via FB but it's easier.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I tried the free trial, didnt use facebook. I cancelled early, but the account stays open until the month was over, which is good to know!

Yes. Content isn't brand new, or dead old, and isn't ancient either.
Some good stuff, some utter shite.

But it's worth the £5 per month or whatever it is imo, just for when you want to put a random film/tv show/documentary on.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I was disapointed in it tbh. I still have it and reckon its worth £6 a month or what ever it is.

1.2 16v
i have it and i love it, yeah the content on it aint new but theres some cracking films on there & the tv series are great, Plus all in HD for £5 a month. trial it. cancel it if you dont like it

350z, Subaru Legacy
Running out of stuff to watch lol?! You're doing it wrong.

Change your DNS settings so you can view the American content.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Running out of stuff to watch lol?! You're doing it wrong.

Change your DNS settings so you can view the American content.

and what good would that do? DNS is for lookup only, its not used for location. You would need to use a proxy of some sort to do this...

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Clearly have not tried.

Well I have just watch this being done on a youtube video and what you say is true. I guess this works using dodgy DNS servers that force the connection to the US servers by redirecting via a proxy...

Last edited:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
People keep telling me to get Netflix, if only to watch Hobo With A Shotgun.

However, I don't see the point in paying to see a large number of films I don't want to see.

This is what the Americans think of it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
  350z, Subaru Legacy
I find the US Netflix to have plenty to watch, it will probably always have more UK series etc than the UK version thanks to exclusive licensing with LoveFilm.