ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Neighbours white car and garage tagged! (PICS)

White clique
There are some plums about :rolleyes:

I got a foul mouthed text from neighbour this morning asking if i was still about, as his nice crisp white garage door had been "tagged" with a permanent marker and so had a neighbours white Saab! :eek:

I went back to check it out and took some pics. We managed to rub some of the stuff off the garage door, but its stripped the paint right off it. As for the white Saab... we didnt even attempt it - we rubbed it with our finger, but its well and truly marked. Not even sure whos it is, but what a complete pikey thing to do.

The worst bit is that his girlfriend is 99% sure she saw the hoodies that did it last night at about 7pm when she got home and they looked all sheepish when she saw them, but she didnt put 2+2 together. This all happened in our private courtyard, so no one is meant to be in there.

Its been reported to the po-po, but WHAT KNOBS would graffiti a car? Crap graffiti too.

P1000356.gif

P1000354.gif

AG tar remover will sort it too , iirc , a girl at work had a car done similar , we clayed and AG tar removed it , came up ok , but deep down you could still see it a bit .

White clique
I've just googled the grimex wipes - they are apparantly used by the police to get rid of fingerprint ink!!

will they damage the gloss at all?

Pettsi - I would really appreciate a couple just to test if they do work, then if they do we can buy a pack for the block i live in and just keep wiping them off! I'll PM you thanks!

Get a rotary polisher on there with some g3 on it, may work, I managed to remove yellow spray paint from a merc bonnet using the stuff.

Titanium 182
Go round the local school offering £5ers and weed out till you find who's tag it is!

haha. What knobbers writing there names on someone's stuff.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i dont understand,

y did you get a foul text from your neighbour??

drywipe over it does offen work

I've always found that normal deodrant gets marker of (not the soap white based stuff) due to the alcohol in it.
Cause's it to run then just a wipe off - the same as the wipes you can buy i suppose!

White clique
i dont understand,

y did you get a foul text from your neighbour??

drywipe over it does offen work

He's my neighbour / mate, we all live in a block of 6 flats and I run the residents association thingy for the block, so these sorts of things get reported to me do deal with. He was seething at the time because it was all over his garage!

Thanks for the tip on the dry wipe pen, i'll buy one tomorrow and will give it a whirl!

I'll report back on which methods worked :cool:

thanks everyone, if i catch the twit who did it, i'd going to tag his nose with my fist :mad:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Some SRP will easy get it off. I use it to rid perminant marker off items numbered up at work. No problem.

White clique
Hi Everyone, well it came off (mostly)!! we first tried the white board marker pen but that didnt seem to work, then used SRP and it took some of it off, then he used a bit of T-Cut (it is a 12 year old saab after all), then some SRP again and it seems to be mostly gone. It was hard to tell as it had got quite dark, but it looks to have 99% dissapeared which is great - thanks all for the tips!!

PS - i sent the pics to the local police, and they reckon they know one of the "taggers", they will make them come and clean off the pen on the garage door if they catch him lol!

BMW E46 330i Touring
^ And me. There was a load of permanent pen all over our white board in work. Some dear old lass spent about and hour colouring over all the pen marks with a whiteboard marker... it then wiped all off.

Worth a shot.