ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need to run front spacers due to running wider tires and having camber

03 clio sport asc
Hey Guys

I know this has been asked a million times but want some personal advice, I'm running standard Australian spec 15x7" Clio 172 wheels on my cup which were fine with the current 2.5 degree's of front camber when I had 195 / 50 / 15 tires but have since upgraded to 205 / 50 / 15 tires and the front do not fit, looks like I need to run atleast a 10mm spacer, I am thinking 15 - 20mm will be better as I want to run a bit more camber shortly.

Best spacers to use and where to buy?

Is there an issue increasing the front track and leaving the rear standard?

This car does get tracked quite often therefore quality and safety is very important to me.

Cheers

David

e92 330i
H&r spacers ive got are 25mm and brilliant. Those or eibach id go for. Maybe widen the back 15mm too?

03 clio sport asc
Just got some Sparco 20mm hubcentric spacers for the front..will I have a issue if i only run front spacers?