ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need my exhaust fitted :(

Rb 182
Don't have any tools axle stands etc..... :(

Is there any garages in the wiltshire that will feet my rs192 for me?? Alot of garages say coz I didn't get it through them they won't fit it :s

Thanks for any help guys :)

Josh

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
pm AliBailey88.

He's a bit of a gay but supposed to be good with cars. (Lives in Trowbridge iirc?)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Go buy some tools for goodness sake !

£100 150-pc toolset from Halfords will see you right... £20 for some stands, bit more for a jack if you don't fancy using the Renault WidowMaker.

Handy for the next 50 years of your life from changing exhausts or stripping an engine, to putting cupboards together or changing a fuse in a plug.

Good grief !

Rb 182
Rather have someone who ain't going to f**k it up lol

Someone must want to earn quick cash?? I'll help if needed? IV changed a few Saxo exhaust lol soo sort of know what I'm doing??

Please

Clio 197
I second buying yourself some proper tools, will save you money in the future + it's satisfying having some "man" tools :)