ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need help what does this mean ???

hey guys this came on on my way home from work not quite sure what it mean any help please all i have done was move my drivers seat from back to forward ?? here is a pic of what came on ??

IMAG0069.jpg

2nd Black 1.2
i had this, unfortunatly for me some idiot had cut the wires under the seats, but usually it just means the wires under your seats connecting your airbags need a good wiggle, thats what i got told anyway :)

nup

clio 172
Its your airbag warning light, turn your car off, under the sear you moved you will find a conector disconect and reconect it start your car back up and ot will go out. If it persists you will need to solder wires together

nice 1 im assuming then the serv will go out also then when the airbag light as been sorted i guess ?? ill have a wiggle over next couple of days and hopefully it be sorted

hey all i looked under the seat and wiggled it a little and went off came back on as i drove home but ill sort it in the week tho thanks u all so much for ya support !

Bux

Golf GTD
hey all i looked under the seat and wiggled it a little and went off came back on as i drove home but ill sort it in the week tho thanks u all so much for ya support !

Just a dodgy connection then, it'll be because of the cheap connector. What some people do is cut out the connector and then just solder the wires together to solve it

Mk5 golf gti
Grab the wires and wiggle them, usually the ones under the passenger seat

They all do it