ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need help positioning spoiler!

TrackCar & F30 330d
Lol i had a good little giggle when i saw that spoiler. I know its not his car but some poor chav out there bought all that stuff, fitted it, stood back and said oooooo that looks good.
lol

clio 172
wast of a nice car if you ask me .its rewind will be to hard to make nice again .i hate people who try to mod and carnt ..i stoped larthing when i saw the second picture as it made me think what a shame some 1 has done this .......you probly think you have a euro clio hahahha

S4 Avant
Nice wind up, thats a funny looking fiesta ST you've got there

Some one needs shooting for having the nerve to do that to a car

mk1 clio hybrid
some1s drove through halfords and got random tat stuck to their car haha!!! way to much mate subtle and fast is the way forward cant beat the look on the face on a saxo owner when u fly past him in a "1.2"

mk1 clio hybrid
some1s drove through halfords and got random tat stuck to their car haha!!! way to much mate subtle and fast is the way forward cant beat the look on the face on a saxo owner when u fly past him in a "1.2" mk1 clio:rasp:

Titanium 182
HAHAHAHA theres one that parks in Leeds city centre in the exact same colour with that exact rear bumper !!! It hasn't got the same front though.

and rofl at it having two spoilers :D

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Was that when you were chasing the F40? :rasp:

my mate used to own a valver n he thought it was the fastest thing going so we all called it the Enzo slayer lol just reminds me with you sayin that. funiest one was when we went to santa pod n he set off late told us hed raced some scoob's on the way down n they couldnt keep up lol