ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need help on sound system

Clio 1.2 16v
Hi I want to completely redo my sound system replace everything and have an amazing system does anyone know a good system I'm not fussed about price I just want something that stands out and also I want a subtle boot build because still need to fit buggy in the boot :\ so any good company's that can do boot builds ?
Many thanks Sam

Clio
if you want advice on a good sound system pm MTaudio on here, they will sort you out. as for a clio boot build and still have space for a buggy, the only way you'll do that is to loose the spare wheel and have the sub sunk into the floor

Clio 1.2 16v
Basically guys I don't have the time to do a boost build or the know how I only just about know how to wore more than one sub in lol but yeah I wanted to go for all round quality any sujestions thanks Sam