ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need all new discs/pads for valver which one?

Alfa 147 GTA
Got MOT done by my mate today and it passed fine but all the discs/pads are a bit of a state and need replacing.

I don't do track days or drive it too hard so don't need the best setup ever, just something good, reliable and well priced. Don't want to change calipers as I think its OTT for what I need.

Any reccomendations? Should I change anything else at the same time, saw the Ktec kit came with wheel bearings?

New rear disks with bearings well shop roundfor the best prices

Rear pads and front spads stock are fine (FDB845 are the stock one from Halfords etc for £17) and fine

Fronts stock are again fine £40~60 for them as a pair.

Then chnage the fluid for some better stuff as that will make a huge difference.

Depends on the condition of other stuff chnage that maye lines if your a bit worn with age.

Alfa 147 GTA
cheers edde reckon i'll just put the stock items on, use my halfords trade card. what brake fluid would you reccomend putting in?

cheers edde reckon i'll just put the stock items on, use my halfords trade card. what brake fluid would you reccomend putting in?

I use the castrol super dot 4 response stuff Halfords used to sell it they don't now. Have a shop round on the net £10 or so it is i get it from Demon Tweeks but I don't pay postage as its only local.