ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need advice on some stickers I just bought

Clio182Turbo&Clio1.2
I've got a clio with quite a few mods and was going to do the whole list them down the doors in stickers way, I thought it looked cool to begin with but now I've actually got them I am having seccond thoughts...
It would make the car look less plain at the side but would it be a bit overkill?
What's your opinion?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I've got a clio with quite a few mods and was going to do the whole list them down the doors in stickers way, I thought it looked cool to begin with but now I've actually got them I am having seccond thoughts...
It would make the car look less plain at the side but would it be a bit overkill?
What's your opinion?

Are you serious?? If you put this style sticker on you will be ridiculed.

I think shopping list is the term that people use for them. Don't do it mate.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
SRS ?

You need to ask yourself, do I hang out at McDonald's with trays under my rear wheels trying to impress the local chavs?

If the answer is yes, then apply your automotive shopping list down each door.

If the answer is no, then apply stickers to your neighbours wheely bin when they are not looking.

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Shopping list down the door, Need for Speed: Underground style?

Keep it for the Playstation IMO :rasp:

clio sold :(
Nothing wrong with a few on the rear window. I only have one atm but I normally have a bunch always pick them up at car shows

But it does looks silly down the door unless its some serious car