ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N.E.R.P Mega Sunday Meet

NE clio watch ya self hell want your number next and then that will be it hell try and take you out to the cinema :)
Sorry to be hi-jack this thread andyrg but any chance you could clear your pm's as ive been trying to pm you for nearly 4 weeks about the clocks i paid for and still havent received yet!!

172 +Scenic sport
Sorry to be hi-jack this thread andyrg but any chance you could clear your pm's as ive been trying to pm you for nearly 4 weeks about the clocks i paid for and still havent received yet!!

Think your the one who needs to watch it! He doesn't sound impressed with u! haha

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
NE clio watch ya self hell want your number next and then that will be it hell try and take you out to the cinema :)
Now now don't get all upset because I havent invited you to the pictures, to take a dip into the popcorn box to see what you find haha.

I need to borrow your timing tools if poss? I've text stevie as he's closer to me but not had any response yet. Can't remember if he said he was away this week or not :-/

CLIO 197 Ultra red
thanks to the lads at NERP today for my washer bottle cap.

give me a shout if you get any mk3's in as i may need a few bits

thanks