ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N.E.R.P Mega Sunday Meet

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
After speaking with Neal at North East Renault Parts we have decided to put on a meet.

Meeting Location:

N.E.R.P Ltd
The Wllows Business Centre
Newburn Bridge Road
Blaydon On Tyne
NE21 4SQ

Click here for location

The meet will take place on Sunday 20th February

Meeting time will be 11:00 at this location, if you want to meet up before hand this can be arranged at a later date.

What will be on offer at the meet:

BBQ
DJ with a proper music system
PS3

can't get better than that lol. You can still purchase stuff on the day if you need stuff

Get your names down for this not to be missed meet, so can't wait for this

1. Geddes

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
any more people up for this one? BBQ, PS3 and music. Be a good meet.

only 1 more week to go for it

E92 M3
yer i will properly pop alone

. Geddes
2. Dean
3.7unner172
4. James
5. smithyy
6. scott1205

172 cup
I'll be in for this one but out for prince bishops the following week, need to prioritise the wife on one of the Sundays and I fancy going to NERP more than Durham :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
nice one lads. I'm going to pop down to N.E.R.P one day this weekend to go over with Neal on things for the meet.

I'm cant wait for this be allot of laughs i reken

172 cup
I'm toying with heading there today as i need some bits, can't really be bothered to play with the RS today after f**king about with it on every day I had off on my holidays! I need a break from lying on my back under a car in the wet in the back lane lol

AB 182
I could be up for this if I get my car fixed, had a chat with Neal/Ian when I was there last Thursday top guys :approve:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
It's still all go for Sunday, there getting a few more cars in the next few days inc a ph1 1.8 16v.

It's going to be a laugh, get yourselfs allong

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
if it's s**ty do it inside, they got a big double roller door, there's ample of space. Don't be afraid cos it's s**t weather don't mean it will be get cancelled

any PS3 owners bring your controller if we need more

E85 3.0i
I won't be there as I'm away, but was down at NERP today getting a Heater Resistor Pack - although I'm now thinking that's not the issue :(

Have fun!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
nah, all the food and drink is catered for just pop along and enjoy

slow 172 rep
yea can do stu, about half 10? at mcdonnalds again. :p we could send up smoke signals for the people that aint been before might be better then a sat nav

:( i aint going to have any money to get anything this time, was going to get loads of little bits for the inside then make every1 fit them for me :) but getting some rokkor coilovers next week instead :) hehe

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
I had a late night and I have just crawled out of my bed, so i'm out. Sorry.