ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Ultra Red 197 FF

Clio 197
Hello I havn't been on here 5 year, I'm sure some of you remember me. :)

This is my Ultra Red 197 FF. I had it over 5 year from new and still love it!

It all standard, I like keep it that way and not fan of mods.

Yep it clean as ever, I havn't use it much.

Enjoy!

13.jpg

P1000460.jpg

bose.jpg

steer.jpg

gb_17.jpg

P1000468s.jpg

P1000467.jpg

P1000475.jpg

IMGP6069copy.jpg

3-1.jpg

7.jpg

113_zps3c72a0f8.jpg

gb19711-2.jpg

Hope you like it!

Thanks

Renaultsport Clio 182
5 years old? Looks like its just rolled of the production clean!

how many miles on the clock?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
GILES!!! Now here's a man who knows how to clean a car properly!

Nice to see you back mate. Loved your old silver mk2 back in the day! :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Surely it's not been 5 years since you last posted on here?! Doesn't seem that long!
Car looks spanking clean

ph2 172
I'm not surprised you aint been on here for 5 years. It looks like you ain't had time!
Very nice though and a credit to you. Keep it up. ;)

Clio 197
Will the skip be gone by the time the Chester meet comes around?

skip is gone now but not have chance to use it. Been in the garage over the winter!

Not sure yet mate but I put my name down for that meet. Hope I can make it.

Suzuki Jimny
Awesome!

Have you had the recaros re-trimmed? Just wondering about the long term life of mine.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Thats really weird that you've back on today, stumbled across some of your old posts just the other day! Welcome back Giles, looks like you still keep your car just as well as always!

I think when you left I had just bought my ph1 flamer, had many cars since but back in exactly the same car these days!

Clio 197
Thats really weird that you've back on today, stumbled across some of your old posts just the other day! Welcome back Giles, looks like you still keep your car just as well as always!

I think when you left I had just bought my ph1 flamer, had many cars since but back in exactly the same car these days!

Hey John long time no speak, how you keeping? I remember you had old silver megane coupe few year ago. It still same ph1 you got?

Clio 197
Thanks for comments :)

Bose speakers was install few week after when I got the car, I need good speakers for my hearing.

Clio 197
Hello :)

Can't remember when last time I use it, think it I use it once over the winter.
So today the weather was lovely, I took clio 197 out the garage and go for drive and do shopping. lol
Later when down to renault dealer to see the clio mk4, I'm not sure about the new clio but I have to wait to see RS clio. Today miles I done in 197 in 64 miles so far in 2013 :eek:

Any way here the pics I took. enjoy! :)

2013a_zpsf67bed23.jpg

2013d_zps699b7743.jpg

2013c_zpsa7c3a4bd.jpg

2013f_zps4bd970e7.jpg

2013b_zpsc5f5ef31.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Lovely example, however they need to be 'driven' to get good power out of them ;)