ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Tyres Website...

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hey folks,

Has anyone bought tyres through the my tyres website? i am looking to buy a new set of 4... probs go for Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's...

Firstly im looking for peoples opinion on the site... deliviery time and what not. and also opinion on my choice of tyres...

im looking for quite good performance and long lasting tread as i tend to chuck myself round those nice little windy corners quite a bit :rasp:

cheers peeps

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Scudo Stunners, best tyre in the world and Vinny knows it ;)
lol

They're a good company, and yes, very good tyres :]

-Akira

well, I used mytyres before. we had just moved house, to a new housing estate, and apparently they could not find the house to deliver them to... this wouldnt have normally annoyed me, but the fact they did not even contact me to tell me that the tyres were on their way back to germany because they could not find my house was a bit annoying! So I called them again, gave a friends address which was in a well known area, and the tyres were there the next day or so. Cant fault prices or the products though, and I would order from them again to be honest. Im sure if I hadnt just moved house there would have been no problem..

193 mk2
if you arrange it they will even deliver them to the garage you are going to use to put them on ,saving you some effort. but i'm just lazy lol

Clio 172 Cup
I bought my tyres from there too. Delivery service not bad, a bit longer than what I hoped but overall good service and will buy from again.

Clio 172 Ph1
I'd recommend them. Ordered 2 fronts delivered to a local garage and they turned up within 2 days. All in all it worked out at £40 a tyre fitted for F1 GSD3s in 195/50/R15 guise.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
This might sound like a silly question but what do you do with the tyres when they arrive, do you fit them yourself, or take them to the nearest Kwik Fit?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Kwick fit wont fit them, I just ordered 2 Goodyear eagle f1's 205/45/16's and they came really quickly.. just got them fitted today.

Mégane RS
yeah theres a whole list of fitters on the website as well as prices etc, i take mine to kwik fit to do lol