ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My TT QS

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I saw it on the bay mate.. Looks lovely still!

I only had it on there a day I think..lol! Got loads of offers of swaps and people wanting it for 4k as that's what its worth. :rolleyes:

You still keeping an eye on them though? ;)

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Thought you were going to keep it in the end ?

Alan

I only had it on there a day I think..lol! Got loads of offers of swaps and people wanting it for 4k as that's what its worth. :rolleyes:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Oh fantastic.

I'll send some business their way.

Everywhere else wanted £55-£70 so def worth her doing it whilst in phead. Its a full service with oil etc rather than just a top up which some places do.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro

Yeah mate, still keeping an eye on them.. They seem to differ in price so much, it's mad!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah mate, still keeping an eye on them.. They seem to differ in price so much, it's mad!

Yep some are silly money tbh but always low mileage. I had mine priced the lowest I could find one tbh. I'd be better off with pheads or autotrader if I do sell it.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Well, it's still here. Was tempted to sell as I had a mate waving cash under my nose. After looking at a few cars I soon found nothing was really up to standard without spending silly money. Even then all cars I looked at seemed to have issues such as mismatch tyres etc. All of which I have already done on the TT to a standard Im happy with. So it's staying. Cambelt and water pump kit ordered just for good measure.

Still comes up lovely with a wash after Lawro's lovin.

14161059716_d2f95236cd_z.png

Also recently took it down to Devon on a stag do. Stitched the stag up as much as we could with many "fine" outfits. When you look gay there's no more gay car to pose with...lol

13934605490_c930b1f197_z.png

Look at the state of that! lmao

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The car looks immense in that shot. The Black rood transforms the Avus Silver. Very jealous mate. Really missing my TT.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I was thinking about it, advertised it, then pulled out mate . Really don't know what i'd buy to replace it tbh. I was thinking of a S4 or M3 but I don't know.

didn't realise it was for sale. I'll be looking for one in August ish I reckon - if you do, giz a shout.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
The car looks immense in that shot. The Black rood transforms the Avus Silver. Very jealous mate. Really missing my TT.

Thanks mate. The work Lawro did have made me easy to make it look nice with a simple clean. :D TT V6 for winter maybe?

didn't realise it was for sale. I'll be looking for one in August ish I reckon - if you do, giz a shout.

It was for a couple of days. I'll certainly let you know.

Suzuki Jimny
That looks mighty fine. I'll link a picture of this car with silver wheels everytime someone says to change wheels to black.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
An example of the sheds you're looking at instead.

#travesty

Shhh! Now I look back I do wonder what goes through my head sometimes. Blinded by the noise and straight line speed. #chav

That looks mighty fine. I'll link a picture of this car with silver wheels everytime someone says to change wheels to black.

Thanks mate. I do look back at them with black wheels and think urrrgh now.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You don't buy an ST over a QS... you just don't. Even if yours does have the wrong engine! ;)

Get a stupid exhaust system on it to evoke some character!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Haha I had a blast in it and loved the power but then it felt like being back inside a clio. Also, I remembered it rains a lot in the UK making high power fwd redundant most of the time.

Exhaust will be next. I was going to have the standard one played with but i'm going to visit prospeed once I've been away with the Mrs. The QS is gay, if I could fit the 225 system i'd order one now. :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
What up with the QS system? Contact Colin g with the V6. His Red QS had an epic system from memory.

Need noise with that engine!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Its a specific system and milltek is about £800. Therefore custom it'll have to be.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Cool. I'd need to have a fruity system. It's a must on the 1.8T.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Mine needs a new exhaust. Rattling on cold start up which is pissing me off (but amusing @Scrooge). Wotthink @TomSx and @gally ?

I'm not sure. I'd probably go custom but you have a lot of options for yours. All the TT boys rave about Scorpion rather than Milltek which they used too.

I thought the exhaust on the S3 was spot on....however it may have been blowing a tad... :/

Much have been! lol

I thought the exhaust on the S3 was spot on....however it may have been blowing a tad... :/

Not sure if I've met you chap, so sorry if that's more specific to mine than general, but yes. They're good. Not restrictive. But mine rattles somewhere. Started a few months back. Might just replace like for like.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Miltek aren't wonderful imo! Poorly made and boom like fcuk! I can't think of a single Miltek system I've heard that I liked more then oem or another off the shelf exhaust.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Miltek aren't wonderful imo! Poorly made and boom like fcuk! I can't think of a single Miltek system I've heard that I liked more then oem or another off the shelf exhaust.

I had a full system on my chav ST and it was superb. Great at low speeds and popping and banging away when you wanted. Was decatted also. No complaints from me.

If anything I think a lot of Milltek ones can be too close to OEM.

E92 325D
Not sure if I've met you chap, so sorry if that's more specific to mine than general, but yes. They're good. Not restrictive. But mine rattles somewhere. Started a few months back. Might just replace like for like.

Ive just sold my S3, thats what i was referring to in response to Gally...

Cool. I'd need to have a fruity system. It's a must on the 1.8T.

Much have been! lol

They really nothing to shout about standard then?

Ive just sold my S3, thats what i was referring to in response to Gally...

They really nothing to shout about standard then?

Makes sense. In fact, didn't I PM you about springs and I never replied to your response? What an arsehole. Sorry fella!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Car and engine bay are filthy (again) but got round to fitting me stainless engine bay fixtures -

14095333009_846c127398_c.png

Much better than the worn plastic ones and half missing.

Need to order some AF revive for the plastics again.