ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My too late for Liquid yellow

Petrol Blue 182

I have decided against the CUP i was gonna get cos i want a 182.

I will be ordering in about a month.

I think i want liquid yellow, am i to late to order that colour now or is it still available?

Its either Yellow, Racing blue or Inferno...opinions please.

Ford Fiesta

liquid yellow is an awesome colour. less than 50 in UK too.

think you might be too late though?

DC5

i saw one in le mans. gorge colour. i think they have stopped making them. but they might have some already built

Ford Fiesta

to be honest the 182 hasnt been going that long at all has it. less than 2 years.

Octy vRS & Ninja 650

When i went to renault they said only black, racing blue and artic blue maybe were left to order now. check renault website.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

How many Liquid Yellow 182s have been sold in the UK Jeremy, do you know?

Petrol Blue 182

I live in the north east.

My mam says get blue she really likes that colour!! ha ha.

So dunno which to get!!

Petrol Blue 182

^^^^^^^^^^ Ive just cum!!!

Can i get the blue in that colour with the cup options and leather and alcantara!?

I want blue now!! ha ha.

I do love that blue colour though.

how much is that lowered?

Where is best place to buy one from now?

Just found one for £11,695

Quote: Originally posted by Dodson on 10 August 2005

So dunno which to get!!
Reg Vardy Sunderland and Dixon in Hull have a Liquid Yellow 182 thats not sold as of today

Theres a yellow one in Grimsby (very attractive lady driver):D

Save yourself the trouble of dealing with Dixons they are woeful in terms of service and attitude.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by Jeremy Townsend on 10 August 2005

So dunno which to get!!
Reg Vardy Sunderland and Dixon in Hull have a Liquid Yellow 182 thats not sold as of today

Jeremy, are there any in the Edinburgh area please as I love that yellow?!!

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

^^^^^^^^^^ Ive just cum!!!

Can i get the blue in that colour with the cup options and leather and alcantara!?

I want blue now!! ha ha.

I do love that blue colour though.

how much is that lowered?

Where is best place to buy one from now?

Just found one for £11,695

Yup, same as mine before stripping it and fitting buckets lol. Lowered alot..

Mini Cooper S sport

Inferno, liquid yellow and racing blue are definitely the best, you wont be disappointed whichever you get.

If I had the choice Im really not sure - I think I might pick inferno, then racing blue, then yellow.

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

dodson mate you are too late from knowledge of renno there is only black, blue (arctic blue and racing blue with stripes) and inferno left, but youll have to be quick. I was told by bloke in renno in boro and he told me and showed me there was only 50 left coming into country, Ive just got a Arctic Blue on mate, just waiting till new reg comes out to register it

Quote: Originally posted by Bayliss on 11 August 2005

dodson mate you are too late from knowledge of renno there is only black, blue (arctic blue and racing blue with stripes) and inferno left, but youll have to be quick. I was told by bloke in renno in boro and he told me and showed me there was only 50 left coming into country, Ive just got a Arctic Blue on mate, just waiting till new reg comes out to register it
Hes not too late as there are 6 unsold in the colour at a dealer, but hed better hurry ! What the Dealer showed you were the unsold cars that havent arrived at a dealer yet.

[Edited by Jeremy Townsend on 11 August 2005 at 7:14am]

Quote: Originally posted by stu8v on 10 August 2005

Theres a yellow one in Grimsby (very attractive lady driver):D

Save yourself the trouble of dealing with Dixons they are woeful in terms of service and attitude.

Hehe Ive seen that one, its always parked in Parkway Cinema car park!, Have seen it in Tetney as well

clio 200 F4Rt

problem with inferno, if sun isnt on it, it looks like a dull brown/orange, which isnt actaully too pleasant.

think i am gonna spray mine white

inferno mint colour av just got one last month, the best colour i think when i was looking into getting a 182 brand nu the companies were saying that they was only inferno left in the cup coz theyve stopped making them dont know bout the 182(non cup) tho

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by fmp_ on 11 August 2005

problem with inferno, if sun isnt on it, it looks like a dull brown/orange, which isnt actaully too pleasant.

That would look cool. I soooooooo want a yellow 182, unfortunatly im about £10000 short :(

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by EvilJohn on 13 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by fmp_ on 11 August 2005

That would look cool. I soooooooo want a yellow 182, unfortunatly im about £10000 short :(

SNAP me too , but i want a trophy !!!!

RB 182

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 10 August 2005
How many Liquid Yellow 182s have been sold in the UK Jeremy, do you know?

Do you know this Jeremy coz I want one of these next and want to know how many there are for that?

Renaultsport Clio 182

Theres a Liquid Yellow one just down the road from me in Cambridge. Looks AWESOME, turns heads like anything! :D