ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My to dream Babes

Subaru Impreza P1
Well after the P1 being on trickle charge for the few days I thought I`d show it some daylight

A little back and fourth down to the end of the cul-de-sac just to keep her jucie`s flowing

Took the oppotunity to take some photo`s of the P1 and the Clio

2013-11-07133217_zps4648d7bc.jpg

2013-11-07133228_zpsec21e541.jpg

2013-11-07133236_zps61ff464a.jpg

2013-11-07133317_zpsfa042a70.jpg

2013-11-07133323_zps832702ea.jpg

2013-11-07133338_zps42d24e0d.jpg

2013-11-07133342_zpsd43b844b.jpg

Range Rover Sport
Clio looks rather nice, can't say I'm a fan of the plate on the front of the Clio though.

Maybe I'm having a mental block, but what the f**k is the thread title supposed to mean?!

Two maybe? Capital 'b'?

This all makes me sad :dapprove:

Subaru Impreza P1
Lol...how fickle are you Clio owners.....

1 - Plates....so what if there differant....life would be boring if we all liked the same thing

2 - I am on Clio Media am I not??

3 - Perhaps you need to lighten up abit and explore other car forums and see how they treat there members....you might learn somthing.

I`v been on here for around 2 months now and TBH a few of the clio owners are total knob heads, to quick to critisze others and make rather rude comments, not just to me and my Scoob but other Clio members just because they don`t conform the the Clio way...how pathetic is that.

Yes well all have our own opinons but to bring someone down that has worked hard to buy something thats his pride and joy is so sad.

I must say that NOT ALL THE CLIO MEMBERS ARE THIS WAY....

You can now

BAN ME!!

OR

CARRY ON SLAGGING MY 2 CARS OFF!!

Don`t really care....Thanks

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
To be fair, I can't find the key for a backwards apostrophe, so that's one things he's got over me.

Not far wrong with liking the same things either, although Jimmy Savile took his own track and that didn't end too well.

Audi A5
Tbh no ones really slated your cars, they've just said they don't like your plates. If you post a thread like this you have to expect criticism.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Clio looks really nice, and i bet the P1 is fun to drive.

I have to agree though, the number plates are horrendous.

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member

1 - Plates....so what if there (they're) differant (different)....life would be boring if we all liked the same thing

2 - I am on Clio Media am I not?? (correct, 10 points)

3 - Perhaps you need to lighten up abit (a bit) and explore other car forums and see how they treat there members....you might learn somthing. (something) (spelling lesson ftw)

I`v been on here for around 2 months now and TBH a few of the clio owners are total knob heads (FLOL), to quick to critisze (criticise) others and make rather rude comments, not just to me and my Scoob but other Clio members just because they don`t (we use apostrophes and not grave accents in the English language) conform the the Clio way...how pathetic is that.

Yes well all have our own opinons (opinions) but to bring someone down that has worked hard to buy something thats (this is where you use that apostrophe) his pride and joy is so sad.

You can now

BAN ME!!

OR

Ok, you need some new bumper stickers.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think anyone has said anything unfair about your cars mate. Only that the plates aren't very tasteful in their opinion.

tumblr_lszk7aZYpi1qbbb7uo1_500.gif

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
This is amazing, I can't believe I didn`t know the huge gap apostrophe existed.

RB 182 FF
I love the P1, that's the car I'd have over my 182 if I could afford to run one.. Both nice cars fair play. :D

At first you were all like:

Hey guys, look at my cars. I've posted them here on this section of the public forum where people post their cars for other to look at, hope you enjoy

Then a few people were like:

Cliosport Elders said:
Plates are s**t mate, other than that, decent.

Then you went all like:

Blah blah blah

8/10.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
^^

lessons in life, put up something you care about to a public forum, be prepared to find out others don't like it and if that's the case, don't take it personally.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Hate the plates, love the backwards apostrophe.

I think you meant "My two dream cars" - unless you've not actually touched a real woman

Take the plates off the P1 - it makes the best scooby ever made look like a chav car like all the other scoobies

1 - Plates....so what if there differant....life would be boring if we all liked the same thing

2 - I am on Clio Media am I not??

3 - Perhaps you need to lighten up abit and explore other car forums and see how they treat there members....you might learn somthing.

I`v been on here for around 2 months now and TBH a few of the clio owners are total knob heads, to quick to critisze others and make rather rude comments, not just to me and my Scoob but other Clio members just because they don`t conform the the Clio way...how pathetic is that.

Yes well all have our own opinons but to bring someone down that has worked hard to buy something thats his pride and joy is so sad.

You can now

BAN ME!!

OR

That's a fairly stereotypical "dummy out" post, right there. All over some (highly likely to be illegal) number plates... ho hum.

Anyway, both cars look great. Save for the s**t plates, naturally.

An orange one
Afraid I also have to agree. The cars both look lovely, nice tasteful mods on the Clio.

But personally I would fit nice clean plates to the P1 and change the front clio plate to standard.

RB Clio 182
For or what it's worth, I like the clio and impreza... I don't like the impreza plate font but that's just me.

the main hang up with this thread is the title, it genuinely confused me lol

A bit like the start of your sentence lol.

Lol

A bit like the start of your sentence? :D