ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Titanium Silver Clio 182

Clio 182
Well after having the m3 for over a year and a half I got bored with it and found my self looking at other cars again. I'm just about to start doing my motorbike lessons so I wanted something small, cheap to run and in as good a condition as possible.

This popped up on a local website a few weeks ago and ticket all the boxes. It's got both CUP packs, genuine Trophy wheels, full leather and full electrics.

I'll try to do a proper shoot in the next few weeks when I get it fully on the road down here in the Republic of Ireland and get rid of the m3.

It is so much fun and I love it. Also 40mpg isn't to be sniffed at either after big bmw petrol ownership!

001_s.jpg

002_s.jpg

003_s.jpg

004_s.jpg

Clio 182
Thanks lads! Just to note, it hasn't got full leather as stated in the top post. It's the standard half leather.