ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my titanium 182 bog standard

anything
just thought id escape the family dinner today and give my latest and fourth 182 a clean and some photos coming from a strong honda backround ive now gone to the dark side yet again ... got this a few weeks back and have been tinkering with it cleaning and adding a few touches (more to come) its an 04 182 with both cup packs in titanium silver (not a fan of silver) but when clean its got a serious fleck issue going on lol

comments welcome

P100404_121609.jpg

P100404_121436.jpg

P100404_121527.jpg

P100404_121713.jpg

P100404_122234.jpg

anything
thanks willie , my first was silver then an inferno then arctic then this one , but as said im not a fan of silver but tbh when its clean it sparkles its very bright for a silver car and with the darker rims i think it looks quite good

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
lol why 4? I though i was silly getting my second.

anything
i got my mate to make the stickers to break up the silver a bit and i also put the eye on it (you never know when youl need it lol) , just gotta source sum wheel diamonds next as the ones on it are chrome-less

Clio 182 with cup kits
looks nice mate. looks like your tow eye could do with a few more turms as it's sticking out a bit too much. might get pulled for it!?

b/g 182, meg tourer
loose the stickers and the tow ring, put it on sportlines and that will be a great start. looks good :)

anything
i thought the stickers broke up the silver being a similar colour to the rims i quite like em .... do they not look ok ???

b/g 182, meg tourer
i thought the stickers broke up the silver being a similar colour to the rims i quite like em .... do they not look ok ???

yeah, they do look ok and they do match the wheels quite well. im just not much of a fan of stickers. i prefer the front one to the back.

182 f/f
Just seeing this now nigel - lol!! I think the stickers are class - wasn't sure about them till I saw them in the flesh - they work really well just as u intended and break up the silver paint a treat. I deffo wouldn't have considered a silver car if it wasn't for how imaculate u had the paint. Not that I'm biased but overall I reckon it looks 100%!!
cheers
Dave