ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My stanard Clio 1.4

Clio Dynamique 1.4
Hello just thought i would share my Renault Clio which i bought in january 2011, its been a good car for me upto now only things that i have replaced is disks and pads and i've added a 2 stickers to the back and blue interior LED's i have also painted the calipers red and seen as i have drums on the rear i think i'll just do them black soo they are not are noticable, i'm looking at either buying some nicer alloys or getting the 15" ones on now sprayed black. At the moment just looking around the forum to see what i can do with my clio which i think is a mk3?
Thanks and enjoy the pictures

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

take the sticker out of the rear window, and buy the sport grill inserts for the front.

i would say the obvious, nice set of alloys + coileys

otherwise nice :)

Clio Dynamique 1.4
Is my clio a mk 3 or phrase 3 ha i'm not to sure ?
just wanting to know this as then i can search on ebay or google for parts like a grill for my car.
:)