ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Sl*g on Valentines.....WARNING Stripped Cup action....

172 Cup SOLD
I very rarely take pic's of the Cup myself, most of them before have been at meets etc, but thought after a very quick wash (20mins) and an even quicker hoover (2mins!) I'd take a few pics.

Got a bit sad taking some of these as even though it's def not the cleanest it's been it's still a beaut but will more than likely be going up for sale soon in the coming weeks due to the arrival of a work car :(

Anyways...enough of that...we'll let the pics do the talking.... ;)

Oh ignore the Simpson....lobbed that in just for the pics to fill the hammock!!

IMGP1590.jpg

IMGP1589.jpg

IMGP1588.jpg

IMGP1587.jpg

IMGP1585.jpg

IMGP1583.jpg

IMGP1582.jpg

IMGP1581.jpg

IMGP1580.jpg

IMGP1591.jpg

IMGP1578.jpg

IMGP1577.jpg

IMGP1576.jpg

IMGP1575.jpg

IMGP1574.jpg

IMGP1572.jpg

IMGP1571.jpg

IMGP1570.jpg

IMGP1569.jpg

IMGP1568.jpg

Nikon D700
Mint - i love that mate!
Love it so much that I'm after Imola's and that very same cage for my ph1....

How do you find the Imolas for comfort?

172 Cup SOLD
Imola's are fine for daily driving, had them in the car since May last year now and probably covered 12k in them.

Yep this is my daily driver, has been for the past two years and covered best part of 30k

Clio on SL 2118s
do you mind me asking how much you paid for the alloys.
or are they 2020s?

cause im interested in a set of 2118s

172 Cup SOLD
do you mind me asking how much you paid for the alloys.
or are they 2020s?

cause im interested in a set of 2118s

There 15x7 ET43 with Parada's

Got them for £512 including delivery and fitting and balancing of tyres

Thanks for all the good comments :)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Love it....if mine was to be stripped out and track biased i think this would be the template for it!

Just one thing i don't like....the Boys On Tour sticker. Get rid!

172 Cup SOLD
Love it....if mine was to be stripped out and track biased i think this would be the template for it!

Just one thing i don't like....the Boys On Tour sticker. Get rid!

Lol that has been said before......more of a private joke than anything but I do know what you mean....

ph quick
i was somewhere between balham and croydon in a traffic jam near a level crossing i think, dont really know the area was following sat nav

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
nice mate not to keen on the exhaust tho but well lush. lovin the intakes at the front

M

mini-valver

Awesome! Exactly how I want my car to look inside. Top work fella......

172 Cup SOLD
Take the mats out of the front and bin the radio and door-cards, and that there is my dream car.

Lovely.

Cheers Mark :)

Tbh, the doorcards would have been out long before now, but as it's my daily driver need the stereo to keep sane and if I ripped the doorcards out prying eyes would see the components behind them!!

JW

ITB 172 Cup & 197 FF
That is one cool Cup Dan :cool:

Would love to do it to mine but after owning my last car fully stripped and caged up i think i will enjoy the little comforts of the Cup for now.

But on the other hand.... Seeing pics like these makes me think again!