ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My silver beast

182 BG FF
Only one pic atm but i will be uploading loads more once its cleaned properly ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341835418.865198.jpg

182 BG FF
Most probably a scorpion rs192 but im looking into it atm.. Im very fussy and want the best, i allways thought milltek was but on here everyone raves avout the rs192 so gotta bit of research to do.... What have you got??

Milltek. It's quiet most of the time but it's quite deep when you give it some.

If you want a raspy note stay clear. If you want a subtle note then consider one.

Like you say, do your research first though! YouTube is a good resource for exhaust sounds ;)

looks good more pics needed.. if you want the best exhaust look elsewhere other than an rs192. also your flat spot is most likely an underlying problem and a remap won't get rid of it. a few things can cause it.

Shall keep an eye out for a progress thread from you;)

182 BG FF
looks good more pics needed.. if you want the best exhaust look elsewhere other than an rs192. also your flat spot is most likely an underlying problem and a remap won't get rid of it. a few things can cause it.

Shall keep an eye out for a progress thread from you;)

Power dont cut in till 4,500rpm what could cause this?????

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Most probably a scorpion rs192 but im looking into it atm.. Im very fussy and want the best, i allways thought milltek was but on here everyone raves avout the rs192 so gotta bit of research to do.... What have you got??

You want an Orbisoud...

182 BG FF
Havent got that sort of money atm yo buy one though only looking for one £250 max really thats why i want somthing second hand..

Renault Clio 182
You can still be "fussy" and buy second hand just means you may have to wait a little longer and wait for what you are after to come up for sale!

182 BG FF
You can get a scorpion rs192 on ebay for 300/350 so i think to pay 250 for a second hand exhaust is a good price really... Obv ive got more money if needed but i dont think ill have to spend out anymore. And yh i am fussy i wont put things that are no good on my car...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Whats funny bout that? I can go out and buy and brand new one but thats just a mugs game id rather get it second hand half price!! Ill just wait! Not in a rush.

You said you are very fussy and want the best. Spending £250 will not get you the best. That is all.

There is nothing wrong with a 2nd hand RS192, nothing at all. But don't claim to be fussy and only settle for the best when thats clearly not the case.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
You said you are very fussy and want the best. Spending £250 will not get you the best. That is all.

There is nothing wrong with a 2nd hand RS192, nothing at all. But don't claim to be fussy and only settle for the best when thats clearly not the case.

Exactly. If I wanted the best I would have a orbisound system. Not a second had RS192, or similar system!

182 BG FF
Everyones got there own opinion... In someone elses case they might think the rs192 is the best but you dissagree, no one will win this convo but all im saying is i want one of the top make exhausts for a good price i dont think there is a BEST its just people opinions.

Renault Clio 182
Im sure if you wait you will get a very good second hand one bud, Daniel is just pointing out mate that you can be fussy about the exhaust but not that fussy about the condition as a second hand will never be brand new

182 BG FF
Im sure if you wait you will get a very good second hand one bud, Daniel is just pointing out mate that you can be fussy about the exhaust but not that fussy about the condition as a second hand will never be brand new

Yh thats true, can you see what im trying to say though? Its all juat opinions im sure the rs192 or a milltek system are just as good as the BEST but its opinions

182 BG FF
No i havent to be honest, but ive been looking everyday for somthing to come up in forsale section nothing ever seems to come up :s

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yh thats true, can you see what im trying to say though? Its all juat opinions im sure the rs192 or a milltek system are just as good as the BEST but its opinions

But they're not! RS192 vs Orbisoud: The material is better and the welding is better for starters. And they're lighter. And they come with their own mounting system rather than renaults chocolate mounts....

I'm going to leave here now. Its going massively off topic.

182 BG FF
How does that exhaust stand then? Is it betta than rs192 or milltek? Ive heard yozza is a good one if ya want loudness, but like i say nothing ever comes up for sale and it it does its too far away

Renault Clio 182
Something will come up Try K-TEC racing's website that gives a good range of exhaust and will give you an idea of what available other than scorpion ect

182 BG FF
But they're not! RS192 vs Orbisoud: The material is better and the welding is better for starters. And they're lighter. And they come with their own mounting system rather than renaults chocolate mounts....

I'm going to leave here now. Its going massively off topic.

i didnt know it was lighter and all that! Thts why im on here lol to find out, now i know. Cheers

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
There's a group buy in the for sale section for £300 for a full system brand new RS192.

If you order it now/very soon you'll get delivery asap too from what I can gather.

182 BG FF
There's a group buy in the for sale section for £300 for a full system brand new RS192.

If you order it now/very soon you'll get delivery asap too from what I can gather.

Im very tempted to do that, but im going to css i wanted to have a look at one on a car first and have a listen to see if its what i want thats prob best thing to do ayy? Just to make sure... Also im not too sure if i want slash cut so gotta have a look at one in the flesh!