ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Second Clio - 1.4 Dynamique

Liquid Yellow R27
Looking good still! I just fitted my rs grille and put carbon vinyl on my diamond, definetly worth doing :)
Pic:
View attachment 57191
Looks smart mate. Going to get myself a RS grill towards the end of the month perhaps. How much did you pay for yours?

Do the 1.4 16v on the bullets in anthracite or silver to distinguish them from the carbon :) nice work on the engine cover :) car looks great mate
Thanks dude. I might end up taking the carbon vinyl off the bullets and just spray them in anthracite with the text in body colour. Then colour code the side strips. Then get the wheels anthracite as well with the Renault diamond black or body coloured.

chumpmobile
an rs grille is around 60 squids iirc

just ask for a renault sport 182/172 upper grille?

Liquid Yellow R27
I've recently fitted SMD Sidelights, LED Fog Lights and LED Interior Lights. So yeah, gone a bit crazy on the lighting. Looking to get a set of HID's for the main headlights at some point as well. Pictures below...

dsc04319o.jpg

dsc04320x.jpg

dsc04322ch.jpg

dsc04324vp.jpg

Opinions are welcome as always...:D

Liquid Yellow R27
Picked up a black 172 Spoiler with brake light included from corkyclio today, so looking to fit that soon. Will update this when it's done with pictures. :)

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
blue fogs and lights look quite nice, dont look cheapy which is good. A RS grill and your close to a nice finished product, however i suppose you have more plans! You coming to the French Car Show?

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
lights look good, got them on mine too.

where did you get the interior light from? all the ones i've tried never worked :/ haha

Liquid Yellow R27
Will you pm me the link to where you got your fog bulbs? I need blue fogs ha
Of course, will get that sent over to you now mate.

blue fogs and lights look quite nice, dont look cheapy which is good. A RS grill and your close to a nice finished product, however i suppose you have more plans! You coming to the French Car Show?
Thanks dude! Just need to get some similar looking headlights, as the yellow ones look odd with the others. Hoping to get an RS Grill, alloys sprayed black, colour coded side strips and bumpers, black spoiler (just purchased) and a black vinyl roof. Then that should hopefully be it. What you think of them plans?

lights look good, got them on mine too.

where did you get the interior light from? all the ones i've tried never worked :/ haha
Thanks mate. Will PM you over a link to the interior light now. :)

Liquid Yellow R27
As for the French Car Show, I don't think I am mate. Hopefully going to Europe for a week when it's happening (5th June right?!) to do some filming work on The Nitro Tour. Going to the one on the 30th July though... You going to that one?

Clio Sport 182
Engine looks cool & i like the carbon bits, was thinking of doing some bits on mine with carbon vinyl, you done it your self or got someone to do it for you?

Also where did you get all the lights from, side lights, fog lights & interior light? I think i need to get some.

Liquid Yellow R27
Engine looks cool & i like the carbon bits, was thinking of doing some bits on mine with carbon vinyl, you done it your self or got someone to do it for you?

Also where did you get all the lights from, side lights, fog lights & interior light? I think i need to get some.
Thanks mate. I have put links to the side lights, fogs and interior lights below. They're on eBay. I did the carbon bits myself with carbon vinyl wrap from eBay. :)

Where did you get the led's from mate?

Fog Lights: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320678904243&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_1974wt_907
Side Lights & Interior Lights: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320684534179&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_2861wt_1142

Clio 1.2 Extreme 4
Car looks good! Loving the lights aswell! Might change mine now aswel haha, where did you get the carbon vinyl wrap? Could you also provide a liink for that thanks! :)

Liquid Yellow R27
Might have to give them a go to replace my current led's, yours look brighter!
They're not all that bright to be honest. They look bright but as for lighting up the road they're not brilliant. That's what headlights are for though I guess ;) BUT they do look good I suppose.

Car looks good! Loving the lights aswell! Might change mine now aswel haha, where did you get the carbon vinyl wrap? Could you also provide a liink for that thanks! :)
Here's a link to the carbon vinyl wrap dude - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230543924722&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_1753wt_907 :)

Nice touch with the lights. Are they xeon? N you can get carbon wrap very cheap off ebay mate
Nah, they're not Xenon lights mate. Just the LED lights that I posted links to a few posts earlier in this thread. :)

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Thanks dude! Just need to get some similar looking headlights, as the yellow ones look odd with the others. Hoping to get an RS Grill, alloys sprayed black, colour coded side strips and bumpers, black spoiler (just purchased) and a black vinyl roof. Then that should hopefully be it. What you think of them plans?

All this sounds like a good plan and maybe lower it :cool:

Liquid Yellow R27
A few updates on what's been happening on the car recently...

Purchased a black spoiler and fitted it
imagexcy.jpg

imagelfx.jpg

Purchased a black decal from the Clio Sport online shop
PhotoMay2072456PM.jpg

PhotoMay2071528PM.jpg

PhotoMay2071453PM.jpg

They say it's good luck when a bird craps on your car. I certainly didn't think so when I was cleaning it off.
PhotoMay2055044PM.jpg

Looking into getting the roof wrapped in black vinyl to match the spoiler soon, what do you guys think? Also does anyone know of anywhere in and around the Birmingham area where I can get this done at a good price? :D

Liquid Yellow R27
Spoiler looks tops mate! Was it easy to fit? Expecting mine in a couple of days

Yeah mate was pretty easy fit, just 6 screws from under the spoiler when you lift the boot. It pulls off then disconnect the brake light cable. Also disconnect the hose to the rear washer, it just pulls off. Hardest bit is getting the washer bit off from the spoiler and onto the new one. Just twists and pushes out. Them put it into the hole on the new one. Connect the hose back on, connect brake light cable then screw it back on.

If you need a hand just message me mate, although you should be fine :)

Liquid Yellow R27
Liking the spoiler, definatley get the roof wrapped! And get the alloys sprayed up :)

Thanks mate. Will get the roof wrapped and alloys sprayed when I get some money through. Damn money... hate the stuff when I don't have it, but love it when I do lol

Liquid Yellow R27
Somebody went into the back of me today whilst stuck in traffic. A woman who was to busy looking for her coat rather than looking at where or what she was driving into. Not much damage luckily I don't think. Pictures below of the damage though -

Nail from the other drivers numberplate went straight through my bumper
photomay2794153am.jpg

photomay2794200am.jpg

photomay2794813am.jpg

Bad times... will hopefully get a courtesy car from the insurance whilst it's getting fixed though. Lets just hope it's something good to driver about in for a while. :)

Liquid Yellow R27
Aah wtf how the hell did that go through that way?

Also, good excuse to get a 172 bumper :)

I have absolutely no idea mate. Left me baffled, but yeah if the insurance company are willing to pay for a 172 bumper or if some way I can get one, then perfect. :)

Liquid Yellow R27
It's not looking great for my clio tbh. Had a guy come out and do an estimate after that woman went into the back of me because she was to busy looking for her coat instead of looking at the road. They found this behind the bumper inside the boot. :(

photojun0161520pm.jpg

photojun0161907pm.jpg

photojun0161914pm.jpg

It's basically just bent all the metal of the body behind the bumper, which sucks. Do you think this is repairable or do guys you think they will write it off? I will know for sure either tomorrow or monday when they get back to me.

Liquid Yellow R27
Jees, that's nae looking too good. Best of luck with insurance, knowing what they're like. :(

Thanks man. I've got companies working the case for me as I will be claiming through the other drivers insurance as I'm only third party fire and theft.

Clio 1.2 Extreme 4
I've recently fitted SMD Sidelights, LED Fog Lights and LED Interior Lights. So yeah, gone a bit crazy on the lighting. Looking to get a set of HID's for the main headlights at some point as well. Pictures below...

dsc04319o.jpg

dsc04320x.jpg

dsc04322ch.jpg

dsc04324vp.jpg

Opinions are welcome as always...:D

What happend with the crash/insurance then?
Them lights look really good!
Iv just been searching ebay, was going to order 8 led sidelights just like yours.
Also was looking at fogs and was thinking of ordering the 68led bulbs but after seeing that yours are only 18 and they look amazing think im gonna go for 18led bulbs too!

renault clio 1.2 16v
Bit of an update on a few exterior parts I've done / put on.

Carbon vinyl front renault diamond badge (Sorry about the dead flies)
dsc04256d.jpg

Black tinted wind deflectors
dsc04259.jpg

Black clio badge
dsc04258y.jpg

I've ordered some LED Lights thanks to the help of Fresh88 linking me to the items on eBay. I'm hoping to spray the alloys at some point, but not sure on whether to do them black or a gun metal grey. Also going to colour code the side strips hopefully. Might spray them if I can't find any to buy. If anyone knows of any being sold in my colour, let me know.

carbon fibre looks grate i got a sheet comin this week was it a potch 2 do ? and did u take the front diamonds off 2 do it ?

ph2 172
Nice 1.4 mate, i've got the same in black.
See the resonator box in your engine bay here with the white sticker on ?
dsc04298.jpg
Take it out for a good induction roar :)

Liquid Yellow R27
What happend with the crash/insurance then?
Them lights look really good!
Iv just been searching ebay, was going to order 8 led sidelights just like yours.
Also was looking at fogs and was thinking of ordering the 68led bulbs but after seeing that yours are only 18 and they look amazing think im gonna go for 18led bulbs too!

It wasn't a write off luckily and it was fixed up really well by a local garage, paid for by the third parties insurance. Thanks mate, the sidelights and fog lights make a big difference to how it looks. I'm now selling the car as I'm after a Clio 182. I can finally afford the insurance on them now (£1,500.. not great but affordable).

Liquid Yellow R27
carbon fibre looks grate i got a sheet comin this week was it a potch 2 do ? and did u take the front diamonds off 2 do it ?

Thanks mate, it was pretty easy to do. Just use a hair dryer to heat up the carbon fibre vinyl so it 'moulds' to the plastic. I took the diamond off to do it, found it much easier that way.

Nice 1.4 mate, i've got the same in black.
See the resonator box in your engine bay here with the white sticker on ?
View attachment 61054
Take it out for a good induction roar :)

Just seen this, thanks for the advice. If I wasn't selling it I'd give it a shot. I'm looking at getting a 182 once I've sold mine.

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
I love non sport clio's.

I mean i love sports but there's something nice about a non-sport they have their own flare.

CLIO EXPRESSION FTW!...with a dynamique spoiler, other wise it looks like a hippo's arse at the rear.