ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Second 172!

Hello!

Well haven't really been posting on the forum much, but think ive been browsing here ever since i bought my first car, a megane coupe back in Jan 2005! Ive had quite a few cars since then! :p

I had a 172 last year, which was awesome, loved it to bits, but sold that and bought a 52 Celica T Sport then a Uk Manual Supra Twin Turbo which i unfortunatly crashed.

So whilst waiting for the Supra payout from the insurance, Ive bought myself another 172! It'll be used as my everyday car, should be buying a Nissan 350z or a Porsche Boxster S, when insurance decide to pull their finger out of their arses! But the 172 will be staying! :D

Its a brilliant little car, soooo much fun to drive even though it got nowhere near the power the supra had!

Heres a picture of my Old 172: - was lovely had turini's and cup splitter and spoiler :)

DSC00072Medium.gif

Now my current 172, i actually prefer the colour of this one, but definatly need to get the Cup splitter and spoiler for it! Its got ghey chromes and lexus lights which are getting bin'd asap. Getting it lowered, most proberly on coilovers and it should be perfect :)

22042007183Medium.gif

Already bought some new wheels which just came this morning, should be wrapping them with Yoki Parada Spec 2's and fitting them tommorow :)

27042007196Medium.gif

Audi TT 225
Glad to hear the lexus are getting binned, dont ebay them... take them out of circulation and burn them... ;)
Great wheels, like those and the car looks mint, post some pics of it once they're on :D

lol only bought the wheels for 90 quid brand new! I think they look pretty good! But cant really go wrong at 90 quid! They are getting put on today, so i'll get some pictures when there on. Then i just need to get rid of the lexus lights and lower it! Whats a decent set of springs? Think it will look good with about a 30-40 mm drop!:)