ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My phase 1 172.

17poo
Nothing special bout the pic really as ive only had the car around the week and not even had chance to give it a gd clean, its just tht am board so thought ad post it...

I think its got potential personally even tho the photo dont show it :)

Poor quality due to been taken on phone but no doubt wen its nicer weather al grace the forum with more lol

Cheers Folks

DSC00093-1.jpg

17poo
cheers fellas... glad a hung on for a black 1 now. shud hopefully have some more pics up today looks like car wahing weather!

Day.... Yours looks just sweet ;-)

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
exclusive? are they rare in black? mine black but i didnt go lookin for a black one it was just there!

Day said:
Welcome to the pearl black phase 1 172 "exclusive" club :D

Here's mine

plus day, love ur car. i got to get one of those cup spoliers and ph2 rear bumpers. looks lower than 30mm tho!
love subtle touches like that. mines getti dropped next week hooray and get my new rims on

17poo
was looking at silver ones for aaaagggeeeesss then the black 1 seemed to appear from nowere! Well happy i got this one and didnt rush into getting a silver one, like ya say they seem to be abit more scarse than others!

Black was a Uk spec colour but rare. I think yellow was as popular.

The exclusives are green and only the exclusives were green.