ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Pearl Black 172 - Quick Clean

gdw

RS Clio 172
Just a few photo's of my RS Clio, not had it long but intend on keeping it fresh and clean.
I started to hate the paint because as we all know they suffer from dust etc but when its clean the rewards seem worth it?

grq4_565_u815t.jpg

grq4_069_u815t.jpg

grq4_9a0_u815t.jpg

grq4_57a_u815t.jpg

Gary

RS6 C7
ive given up on mine to be honest, I wont buy a black car again, f**king dust everywhere. Looks fantastic clean though, Might clean mine for the 1st time in 2 weeks ;)

RB One Eight Two
Looks lovely that does. I had a black 1.2 before my 182 and it was a nightmare to keep clean. Saying that though, when detailed it looks amazing.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Have to agree they look superb fully detailed but the dust is a nightmare
I've been putting off detailing it so it can be done next Friday before CCS

gdw

RS Clio 172
Looks good, fix that exhaust though, looks a mess lol

Don't know how I missed that, didn't really realise it hung so low until the photo's, ive just been out now and had a look at the rear mount, I think its shot, strange though since I only replaced them 2 weeks ago.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Don't know how I missed that, didn't really realise it hung so low until the photo's, ive just been out now and had a look at the rear mount, I think its shot, strange though since I only replaced them 2 weeks ago.

When I got my car it was somehow still on the original system, the rear hanger on my backbox had literally just fallen off lol. The hangers are known for being s**t though, cable tie an old socket in the bottom to push up the hanger, this is the most common fix.

gdw

RS Clio 172
Thanks for the info, always appreciate the little handy tips especially since its just had rear and centre exhausts mounts fitted.

gdw

RS Clio 172
Re: My Pearl Black 172 - Quick Clean x2

Another clean with a few mods, lowered, 182 alloys (home refurb), some silver visions.

Just used Autoglym products;
  • Shampoo Conditioner
  • Ultra Deep Shine
  • Extra Gloss Polish
grq4_cd0_u815t.png
grq4_330_u815t.png
grq4_a09_u815t.png
grq4_b67_u815t.png