ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My old 182 cup WRITE OFF

Clio 182
Just a few picks from my accident i had back in july, basically a guy pulled out on to a dual carriageway from a standing start and came right into the outside lane and i hit the back drivers side wheel. He was totally at fault but blamed me and so did his mate who turned up at the scene, trying to get me to admit liabillity. I got quite aggitated to say the least and was pretty close to punching someone till my good old mum turned up and grabbed me and walked me away lol :) . Was on my way home to get all my stuff ready then was driving to T in the Park that afternoon so was pretty gutted. Anyways here is a few pics...

DSC00762.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

DSC00764.jpg

creased roof :(

DSCI0039.jpg

And the w****r i hit

DSC00765.jpg

Total repair bill on my can was £9900 so i guess thats why it was a write off lol. I have a trophy now so it is not all bad i suppose :)

Ph1 172.
Is it the junction in the background of the first shot that the guy pulled out from? If so how on earth he believed it was not his fault is beyond me.

E30 318iS x2
Judging by the wheels on the car you hit he was a spit ball of society any way.

Bad times but bet the trophy is nice :)

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Oh yeah it went against him. He wouldn't admit to it though the insurance were telling me over the phone.

Had that before. Some dick changed lanes on a roundabout without indicating etc but tried to blame me. The lad from his insurance company said the bloke was adamant it was my fault (how the f**k he thought that is beyond me).

His insurance company basically told him they wouldn't fight it and fixed my car.

Glad it went in your favour in the end.