ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My old 172....

GP2
Having killed my old 172 on track, I keep on finding myself fancying another one. Perhaps a RB 182! Anyway, my old girl:

4195282697_a9ab864e0d_b.png

4195260241_8f7969924f_o.png

Rob and Chris's old cars too...
4195266381_e0ec0ba49d_o.png

Current car:

4195269829_1167b91880_b.png

This has now got Gruppe M filter, Spoon b pipe, K-Pro (Hondata), Eibach springs and camber adjusters, JDM arb and a lower tie bar. Still fancy a 182 though but not sure why...

GP2
Bit of an off at over 100mph, could of been fixed really but I broke it for spares. They're never quite the same once they've been bumped :(

How you doing Chris? See your valver(if you can call it that lol) is doing well! I'll have to pop along to one of your trackdays...

BMW M5 & E36
Bit of an off at over 100mph, could of been fixed really but I broke it for spares. They're never quite the same once they've been bumped :(

How you doing Chris? See your valver(if you can call it that lol) is doing well! I'll have to pop along to one of your trackdays...

I'm good thanks. It's been good yeah, taken a years abuse in its various shapes and forms and it's in bits again for a winter upgrade/rebuild as we speak. 172 engined now, it's fairly lively :D

keep the type r, remove the gruppe m there s**t only give 1bhp, i had two and just sold them off, get your motor mugened from www.evolution-r.com and get a charger on it mate. here is my old one and i wish i kept it then again i said that about the vsr and focus rs

100_1008.jpg

100_0955.jpg