ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new turinis. finally!

Clio 182
picking these up in an hour, and after waiting ages on a set of wheels these came up on ebay and are a 25 minute drive away.

4 genuine 16" turinis caked in pritty much brand new toyo proxie T1-R's.

ByZwUwCWkKGrHqFhsEw5B7hiuuBMRjSuj8R_12.jpg

ByZCcBmkKGrHqFh8Ew5OtIwq9BMRjTjtLQ_12.jpg

ByZGbgmkKGrHqRg4Ew5FYulSBMRjTU2J6_12.jpg

ByZw7QgEWkKGrHqZh4Ew5Cnom2WBMRjSNvnw_12.jpg

all for £350.

finally getting rid of these 17" disasters.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?507862-The-182&highlight=

:cool:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i saw those on ebay, good deal! i would have had them if they were nearer to me.

2002 megane coupe
DAMN U! i was going to pick these up this week lol. im an hour away i was thinking to myself 'what cheeky bugger stole these from me' lol. still....good buy mate! look extrememly clean!

2002 megane coupe
:( im not happy lol..i will stick to my Pro Races for now then hopefully find another bargain and i will make sure i get it! lol

Clio 182
yes they are and they are going an anthracite colour so hopefully get them on the car this weekend and if the weathers nice then a polish is on the list + some update pics.

Fiesta ST3
if its a private seller, get him to guarantee that the wheels are not bent/buckled in writing, then go straight to a tyre place and ask then to put the wheels on the balancing machine to check for any flat spots or major wobble

£350 is a lot to spend on alloys to find out they are warped!

piece of mind at the end of the day!

Clio 182
i really dont think there is anything wrong with them. they are in brilliant condition and the tyres are near enough brand new. he is splitting his 172 track car so tbh if they were buckled you would at least see any damage as to why.